• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Should I form Italy, or stay as the Pope?

• Stay as the Pope

Votes: 35 60,3%
  • Forza Italia!

Votes: 23 39,7%

• Total voters
EUROO7 said:
Ah, then for all of you that missed it:

I finished all of the submitted missions and called for one last mission that would be the Mission to end all missions.

There were four missions submitted.

1. Annex Russia by Fijj - Only one person voted for this. :(

2. Make the Mediterranean a Papal Lake by Capibara - This got second place by one vote. :D

3. Dismantle the HRE by spl - As the title says. spl always wins! :mad: :p This mission wins with 34 votes! (I think...)

4. Occupy the coast of South America by boom - This one got four vote I believe. Third plave ftw!

--------

So, dismantle the HRE won and that is the mission I am doing. But since many people voted for the Papal Lake, I will do that also!

Actually, option 4 recieved two votes: I voted for booms idea too! And I hope you didn't forgot the India adventure that was suggested?

I expected to see dozens of pages filled with updates after I got back to the forum (the past few days were só busy that I couldn't check it), but unfortunately it isn't :(. Really too bad from photobucket! I use imageshack too, without any account or something. I just randomly upload pictures, forcing them to buy new harddrives, and they all find it ok ;).

And...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Best Game-play for EU III and Favorite New Writer, you deserve it :).

kfijatass said:
I wouldn't really mind if you would just continue the AAR just downloading from imageshack now. I don't care about the last updates =P
Actually Imageshack is worse since they randomly delete images if you dont subscribe, in other words, give them money.

Miscreant said:
My guess is it's not the account that's the problem...
It's the task of uploading 801 images individually, and
then going back and editing 801 {IMG} tags :-(
*sigh*

I really! hope I don't have to do that... :(

The Papal Empire : A Mission AAR
Mission : Dismantle the HRE
Part V: Preparing for the
First War of the World

Alright then since any one nation is too easy for me to defeat, I will declare war on Alsace.

EU3_48.jpg

But, I will have to make a favorable peace deal with each nation involved in the war.

This means a +10 WS Peace Deal With every nation separately.

I is ready! :p

EU3_50-1.jpg

----------------------

Next: The Imperial Campaign...

boom said:
Got screens working?
Only for the new updates. All the rest has to wait until August 7! :mad: