• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Should I form Italy, or stay as the Pope?

• Stay as the Pope

Votes: 35 60,3%
  • Forza Italia!

Votes: 23 39,7%

• Total voters
rasmus40 said:
I really love this AAR. The editing of pictures, the comments and the guessing of missions :D

It looks like the next mission will take a bit longer since you have to get the cash first.

Thanks!

Yes, every new manufactury means that the next one will be more expensive! :(

comagoosie said:
nice update!

I am assuming your government tech is extremely high.

Yes, I lead the world in Government Technology at level 31 (I think)

SeedSnatcher said:
I count 7 universities under Papal ownership. If the Pope is not leading the world in government tech, then I demand he correct this! :mad:
:D

He is!

Around 7 levels above everyone else! :D

France cannot convert because the Edict de Nantes decision forbids converting your religion and it cannot be repealed until your state religion is Reformed or Protestant (due to rebellions, I suppose), Ile de France is under rebel control, or you've converted all but one away from Reformed/Protestant.

EDIT: And I say form Italy, you've already cleared all the Papal States specific missions.

DavidsonShdw said:
EDIT: And I say form Italy, you've already cleared all the Papal States specific missions.
No, please don't start making missions of your own. Fulfilling every ingame mission and only those is part of what makes this AAR so special. There's no reason to give up on a concept that works very well as it is.

DavidsonShdw said:
France cannot convert because the Edict de Nantes decision forbids converting your religion and it cannot be repealed until your state religion is Reformed or Protestant (due to rebellions, I suppose), Ile de France is under rebel control, or you've converted all but one away from Reformed/Protestant.

Aye, France cannot convert due to it's descisions.

But I did forget to ask everybody!

The Papal State : A Mission AAR
Part (POLL!)

Should the Papal State convert to Italy?

I don't think there are any extra missions for Italy, so it would be just for looks!

Also remember, I would still remain the Pope because the Government does not change!

Voting Begins now with one vote towards Italy by DavidsonShdw! And a vote toward the Papal State by ramsus40!

Italy: 9
Papal State: 4

Everyone Vote! ;)

Last edited:
Italy for me XD

rasmus40 said:
Well I did but you seem to ignore my vote, which is right above the poll. I'm starting to think this election was fixed, but this isn't Zimbabwe you know :rofl:

Oops, Sorry.

i didn't see your vote because I started writing that post before you posted yours. :eek:o

EDIT: Updated! Thanks for voting! :D

Last edited:
spl said:
The Papal State!

Do you want some tiny German state to become the anti-pope? That will happen since their government will become a papacy too! :mad:

You probably need to start campaigning if you want the Papal State to remain.

It seems Italy will win at this rate. :eek:

EUROO7 said:
You probably need to start campaigning if you want the Papal State to remain.

It seems Italy will win at this rate. :eek:

Reasons that The Papal States are better than Italy.

I. spl supports the Papal States, and he is the backbone of the mission guessing team!

II. We don't want some type of Anti-pope.

III. White is better than Green.

spl said:
Reasons that The Papal States are better than Italy.

I. spl supports the Papal States, and he is the backbone of the mission guessing team!

II. We don't want some type of Anti-pope.

III. White is better than Green.

You might be able to get some support with those! :D

Mean while, I will vote as well.

I Vote ...

(to be continued)