• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Should I form Italy, or stay as the Pope?

• Stay as the Pope

Votes: 35 60,3%
  • Forza Italia!

Votes: 23 39,7%

• Total voters
The Great Duck said:
Were do you live,Enewald?How can school start so early for you (for me,it starts in less than 3 weeks)?

Finland. :(

But the vacation begins in june, and we have 10 weeks of it. :)

But it begins and ends too early.

:( I just fixed my computer and come here to read this only to find out it's on hold... Photobucket makes me a sad panda :(

Dasfubar said:
:( I just fixed my computer and come here to read this only to find out it's on hold... Photobucket makes me a sad panda :(
sad panda? Is this the new craze with 7 year olds? I was just somewhere a bunch of kiddies started saying that.

School starts in 3 weeks for me, and I got a report due 3 weeks and 3 days. :D

comagoosie said:
sad panda? Is this the new craze with 7 year olds? I was just somewhere a bunch of kiddies started saying that.

School starts in 3 weeks for me, and I got a report due 3 weeks and 3 days. :D

Lucky bastard.

Damn nazis are making me turn a report in on the first day of 10th grade. Way to start off the year...

Anyone who says sad panda is retarded

comagoosie said:

It's off the South Park episode with the Sexual Harassment Panda, and I'll have you know I'm 17! (with +5 old man points from arthritis in my knees :( )

Could we all stop posting until I post an update, please?

I'll just post here to say how sand I'm to hear that you are going to hold this AAR, but well, when you decide to un-hold it, well, I'll be here to see you get some more hats and finish more missions :D

Fijj said:
Nice attempt at being a mod, failed though.

Anyways, please tell us when you feel better. :)
I mean it.

The Papal State : A Mission AAR
ULTIMATE Announcement

Now that I had to throw away my old computer with ALL my savegames, I'll have to let both of my AARs go. :(
I really wanted to continue this, (I even started updating the index in the first post before my computer died), but now I can't.
Sorry All, I promise I'll make it up by starting a new one in the near future. :D

Great to have you back, bad about the AARs though. Sure we will soon enough see some more classics from you!

:eek: :(

That is terrible news. No data recovery is possible? :eek:

I guess I will keep an eye out for your new AAR then :)

I know how you feel. I also was forced to end my AAR because I lost the savegames :(

On noes, a wonderful source of comedy is gone. Hope to see you back with an AAR soon.