• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Should I form Italy, or stay as the Pope?

• Stay as the Pope

Votes: 35 60,3%
  • Forza Italia!

Votes: 23 39,7%

• Total voters
Those were quick gains against Tunis, time to finish them. But with all the provinces you've taken, you could turn the Med into a Papal Lake.

Edit: 2000th post :D

Capibara said:
Those were quick gains against Tunis, time to finish them. But with all the provinces you've taken, you could turn the Med into a Papal Lake.

Edit: 2000th post :D

I don't know, It's still many provinces away from being a lake! :D

And congratulations!!!

In My AAR too! :p

Very close to those new hats, lets hope we can get them soon. And make Tunis suffer because of it!

So, by next time new hats will have been developed to be put to use by your hat wearing army, who specifically uses hats in order to secure victory, so the hat wearing reinforcements coupled with hat wearing statesmen can move up, and introduce hats to the area, and increase production with production worker hats, and therefore build more hats, to be put to use by your hat wearing army, who specifically uses hats in order to secure victory, so hat wearing reinforcements coupled with hat wearing statesmen can move up, and introduce hats to the area, and increase production with production worker hats, and therefore build more hats, to be put to use by your hat wearing army, ... etc?

EUROO7 said:
Go to sleep!

Next update is just the peace inbetween the wars! :D

Who am I to disobey the Holy word of the Pope? I slept.
And now I read this update with all the strength that sleep gave me :)

EUROO7 said:
And I couldn't get Tunis since it's the capital of Tunisia, so I took their other province.
that is the exuse of a commoner, not a man of God :mad:
Although I suppose it wouldn't be right to conquer Tunis without the new hats

'Tis an entertaining piece. :)

Warpimp said:
nice to see Azonalanthious' mod is working!
Yep, now you don't have to wait for a good advisor to be released by the AI.

robou said:
Very close to those new hats, lets hope we can get them soon. And make Tunis suffer because of it!
Of Course Tunis Will Suffer!!! :D

Enewald said:
Yaya for mroe provinces and a uber general! :p

Maybe you should edit the games ending date and make it 100 years later? :rolleyes:

Not hard.
I think I will have to. :p

I will for sure finish the missions that have been sent to me already but, unless I finish all of them early, I will not accept any missions from now on.

Mohatma said:
Yes, I want it too! In other way my mission just can't get to the game :(
Don't worry, your's was the last to get in. But it may be the last I do.

Ahura Mazda said:
You're still too fast! :mad:
What did you expect?

You have the special_hat_modifier!!! :D

Gigalocus said:
So, by next time new hats will have been developed to be put to use by your hat wearing army, who specifically uses hats in order to secure victory, so the hat wearing reinforcements coupled with hat wearing statesmen can move up, and introduce hats to the area, and increase production with production worker hats, and therefore build more hats, to be put to use by your hat wearing army, who specifically uses hats in order to secure victory, so hat wearing reinforcements coupled with hat wearing statesmen can move up, and introduce hats to the area, and increase production with production worker hats, and therefore build more hats, to be put to use by your hat wearing army, ... etc?
Your logic is win! :p

Samuel Clemens said:
Can we get an updated map of the situation in the world with the next update for those of us still pining to make a mission to add?
I will post an update of the world, but I'm afraid I have enough missions for now.

But don't stop reading, I might have some time left over in the end if I finish all the missions before schedule. ;)

Flooper X said:
Who am I to disobey the Holy word of the Pope? I slept.
And now I read this update with all the strength that sleep gave me :)

that is the exuse of a commoner, not a man of God :mad:
Although I suppose it wouldn't be right to conquer Tunis without the new hats
Yes, We must test these new hats on the Tunisianese before their true challenge.

*scary organ music* [Loud Deep Voice]The Franco-Iberio Alliance!!![/Loud Deep Voice]

rexodia48 said:
Yay More Friggin AWESOME hats!!!!!! :cool:
Of course!! :D

Snugglie said:
'Tis an entertaining piece. :)
'Tis a Hat-filled piece. :)

----------------------

The Papal State : A Mission AAR
Part Announcement

I will no longer accept any missions. I will, however, call for more missions if the ones I have are finished before the time is up. I will try my best to finish the missions I have before the end of the game, but If I don't manage it, I will extend the timeline enough for the missions I already have. :)

Ah :( When I have finally came up with a mission, too bad about that, well, that happens when you don't send your mission in time.

I'll hope that you'll get my mission before the game ends!
Keep up the good work.
Edit: Oh and, new hats coming soon! :D

Griffin.Gen said:
I'll hope that you'll get my mission before the game ends!
Keep up the good work.
Edit: Oh and, new hats coming soon! :D

same here mine is original

Ahura Mazda said:
The special_hat_modifier is underpowered, I have it and yet I can barely keep up with the updates! :mad:
It is just a modifier. If what it modifies isn't good enough to begin with, not even the best modifier (such as the special_hat_modifier) is enough ;)

BTW, I completed the mission too, where is my modifier? :mad:

anyways, i'm glad i rushed with my mission when reading this, although I hope as many missions as possible get finished (apart from mine, I love being mentioned in EURO's sig :p)

Flooper X said:
It is just a modifier. If what it modifies isn't good enough to begin with, not even the best modifier (such as the special_hat_modifier) is enough ;)

BTW, I completed the mission too, where is my modifier? :mad:

anyways, i'm glad i rushed with my mission when reading this, although I hope as many missions as possible get finished (apart from mine, I love being mentioned in EURO's sig :p)
:p

Update within minutes!!!

EUROO7 said:
:p

Update within minutes!!!

It's already been three minutes :p