• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Should I form Italy, or stay as the Pope?

• Stay as the Pope

Votes: 35 60,3%
  • Forza Italia!

Votes: 23 39,7%

• Total voters
rexodia48 said:
I have finally made my own mission for you. I have sent it to you privately.
Thanks! ;)

EUROO7 said:
dominate_mediterranian_title;Take control of the Mediterranean Trade;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
dominate_mediterranian_desc;For a long time our papal holiness has successfully come to dominate the italian lands, and for this each and every man of our realm is happy. However, now is not the time to celebrate succeses of the past but to look forwards and see the future. It is the will of God that his messenger on our earth, the Pope, is in total control of the sinful trade that goes on throughout the Mediterranean. Make it so. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

You lost your _the_ in the middle that you have in the mission.

EUROO7, voted for you and this AAR, great stuff!

Yes, it's finally time for my misson :D ( although i can't help to notice that you've sneakilly conquered Morea and Alexantria in advance :mad: )

I had to quick-read all last weeks activity, probably missed a ton, but it was fun anyway, great job :)

as for my beloved mission not working, well I think the problems seem to have been identified already. I really threw it together as quickly as I could to get a good place in the line. :p

Last edited:
:D
Samuel Clemens said:
You lost your _the_ in the middle that you have in the mission.
Oh, I forgot to say, I also deleted the _the_ in the original mission thinking that maybe there already was a mission like that for Aragon. But I guess that wasn't it.

Mohatma said:
I've sent you that stuff in private.
Yup. :D

Miirshak said:
Don't use COMMAS in your mission description, looks like it messes some things up :)

that should solve your description problem :)

Update though :p I'm impatient! :p
Yes, I read a thread about it in the Modding forum, and I removed all the commas and it works now!!! :D

Gerle said:
EUROO7, voted for you and this AAR, great stuff!
Thanks! :D

rasmus40 said:
Looks like another great mission. Who owns the various provinces?
Mostly Castille. I'll show all the needed provinces in the next update! :D

Flooper X said:
Yes, it's finally time for my misson :D ( although i can't help to notice that you've sneakilly conquered Morea and Alexantria in advance :mad: )

I had to quick-read all last weeks activity, probably missed a ton, but it was fun anyway, great job :)

as for my beloved mission not working, well I think the problems seem to have been identified already. I really threw it together as quickly as I could to get a good place in the line. :p

So you noticed. :p

You were fourth in line, but since one of the missions was just to retake jerusalem, it kind of went along with FYROM's "The Holy Triumvirate".

Capibara said:
Well done! Time for the next mission :D
It is! :D

Enewald said:
Well, complete that one quickly and onwards with the next asap. :)
Yes, We're running out of time!!! :(

---------------------

Update in a few minutes! :D

The Papal State : A Mission AAR
Mission : Take Control Of The
Mediterranean Trade
Part I

I removed all the commas, and!!!

EU3_25-2.jpg

--------------

!Note to the bug reporting people!

The "}" mission may have commas, and it's not showing the title and desc.

--------------

Now, here are the objectives for this mission (submitted by Flooper X)

EU3_26-2.jpg

I already have Morea and Alexandria. :D

Here are the other provinces I need:

EU3_27-2.jpg

EU3_28-2.jpg

EU3_29-2.jpg

EU3_30-2.jpg

Also to note is the fact that the French ( :mad: ) have reached land tech level 34. They might be a problem to my land tech level 50 troops. :p

Oh, and we need new hats because the French ( :mad: ) ruined this hat.

------------

Next update: To Carthage!!!

I have the sneaking suspicion you will opt for Valencia.

Slinky said:
I have the sneaking suspicion you will opt for Valencia.
Just to prove you wrong, I'll take both! :mad: :p

robou said:
Going for the weakest first, eh?
Actually, I think Castille is the Weakest. :p

:rofl:

EUROO7 said:
Just to prove you wrong, I'll take both! :mad: :p
In that case you take Valencia and I'm still right :p

I like the new goal, it promises some interesting wars, that will certainly be very enjoyable, and included a lot of hats :D

Slinky said:
In that case you take Valencia and I'm still right :p
:( :p

Capibara said:
I like the new goal, it promises some interesting wars, that will certainly be very enjoyable, and included a lot of hats :D
Yes! It just wouldn't be the same without the hats!! :D

Wellthe reason thet it is either one of Barcelona and Valencia was because I didn't know if Aragon existed, and if it did I wouldn't want you to annex them :p
I say, go for both of them, in the name of God!

Nice update (although I may only think that because i've been looking forwards to my mission for a long time :p), I shall look forwards to Romes second conquest of Carthage, this time with nice hats instead of brutish legionary helmets :)