• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well I tried and don't understand what you mean. For me the effect seems only linked to the info panel in bottom center. It never minimize with 0 value.

EDIT: If you are looking a way to change the top right hero portraits table, the solution is perhaps in this file, perhaps not fot the order but for the size or the number of lines and columns. I gave a look to this big files but it gave me headaches! ;) Well its contents isn't total garbage from far but few comments or more better choose id would have help a lot.
Code:
resource\interface\enGUIne\Skins\General\Windows\game_window.xml
This files really seem define all the GUI of the play window, but where is defined the elements of the top right heroes table isn't very obvious.

EDIT2: Well in this same folder the table when you select parties instead of heroes could be defined in the file TMP_LIST_PARTY.xml.

EDIT3: Ok for those interested in changing the GUI element defining the heroes table, it's in this file, game_window.xml, at least a part. The section defining the table of heroes is named: allheroes_LIST.

Cough cough, good id unlike what I wrote above. :D

It's not basic but readable and changeable, I have already achieved some successful changes to this table but not yet a fully clean stuff I could paste here.

Last edited:
When I try to change any of my files e.g changing "Max count" 0 to 5

I receive an error saying: Cannot launch Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim. The data integrity was damaged, changes in resources detected. Please. re-install the game.

What could I be doing wrong?

Question, does 1.3 and kingmaker disable modding as the 1.1.88 patch did? Please tell me they actually fixed this after hearing this many complaints.

I have made only some tests but it seems it's opened and that you don't need anymore patch the game files to do a mod.

The mod needs to be put in Majesty 2/resource.mod
That's probably the files with the right folder structure that need to be put it here. I tested only that and it seems works.

Among other changes, it's possible that now quite many files can be mod by redefining them but that you don't need anymore copy all the original contents and change in it what you want change or add. It's possible that now many sort of files could allow add some elements only or override some elements only. What's really possible for each type of file needs to be checked.

It's still not enough modular but it seems that modularity has been improved significantly, that's in fact almost a requirement to allow a DLC system. And users mods could take profit of this.

I was trying to make a few changes to Majesty (using patch 1.3; whoo modding was somewhat re-enabled:D) and was wondering how to make the hero also appear as though they are level 15 ( or their final image/model change)? Anyone know how its done. I've looked around in the entities, unit files but cann't seem to find what would affect this. Any ideas?:eek:o

EDIT : Could someone please respond:):):):)
EDIT : Never mind

Last edited:
Anyone know how hitpoints are calculated.

I'm palying with the umbers and am getting strange results.

How does stamina value and the helath value affect the HP at levle 1? And how does it change with level? What's the formula?