• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Aurane has not tamed a dragon yet ..... It was a terrible mistake to insult Valyrian blood ! Now everyone knows it .... tomorrow I will upload the next chapter ;)

Woooo..I can feel the dragon' shot breath already hehe. Good update Mike!

They function as battle modifiers, I think. Usually, characters gain a tremendous bonus for having them.

Ah! I see. Thanks for the explanation.

bZe7FmD.jpg

Lord Broqqo today abandoned this world and I took his county under my control since he was landless .I must officially declare that I have nothing to do with his death!I should hurry up though If I want my plan to flourish in time......

VJTmEDd.jpg

At last I gonna be a father! Izembara told me that she is pregnant and I was truly revived again to continue my plan for a greta legacy for my offspring

fg50ARu.jpg

After many futile munities and some lord revolts ,my jail was full so I was forced to take care of this ....Today I will meet slaver traders from the Free Cities to try and gain some money fro these pathetic scums

3yO5zv7.jpg

Wait ...What?! An Easternman landed and claimed Stormlands and according to some rumours he claims to be the son of Rhaegar Targaryen that returned ...I should keep an eye on him and try to communicate with him to find who truly is....

pVPtyw9.jpg

Unfortunately Danerys seemed to have chew much more than she could .... I learnt it today from a merchant ship from Volantis whoch was wrecked into our trap ..... But the most bizarre point is that her lands know fall under Iron Throne's control...This is certainly a recipe for havoc ....

hRGGM09.jpg

Another Piaret lord who speaks more than he acts ...It was very easy to ambush him and keep him in jail to prevent him from strange ideas.....

TQ1O9MX.jpg

Another dragon died out.... It seems that dragons will be again soon part of the septas for little children...

d3UfnTe.jpg

izembara had never in mind that we would be forced to live in this crappy islands for long enough and she could not handle it anymore Today I found her hunged into our own room! It was so shocking since we had made so many plans together ...I should hurry up and prevent the depression from taking me down too! Now it is time for war again!

Good grief-the wife gone-and the dragon!

Lots of death in this update, it would seem. Hopefully your fortunes will change in the next.

ready for a new update ? :)
qK5LHYK.jpg

It seems that the Flower Knights is like a rose ...Aegon fell to his sword and now Tommen rules over Stormlands...I wish I could help but Iam not pwoerful to be adecisive factor and have no plans to die in a cage

BHlZeyb.jpg

At alst we captured Sallandor Saan when he tried to escape in the night ...Now we cna force over him our rule although Tyros would be terribly interested to take him in order to repay his kindness ....

QHRO3TL.jpg

Just after the proclamation of our victory and the unification of the Piaret Islands under one King ,another joy arrived for me ! My first son was born and now I shall name him Allar nad make sure he will become a great man!

ElTI7KI.jpg

A former bannerman of Sallandor raised ina rebellion against me but he will learn with a the hard way of the goat mercenary ! With the Kingdoms in peace ,Brave Companions were found without a mission and Vargo Hoot was more than happy to drain a bit my treasury

rIn3cEf.jpg

It seems that Starks have survived ! Maybe this will cause again havoc in the kingdoms and we could benefit from it!

2zRvb5z.jpg

Battle of Darkden will be not a favourite subject for trovadours but it will be certainly a reminder to everyone who wnats to oppose me!

r9I9Gr5.jpg

Here ends the rebellion but I have some greta plans in mind ..... Maybe something in the East.....

Last edited:
SkJZq2p.jpg

Volantis begged for our help and after some thoughts I decided to side with them but not really throw everything just plunder their enemies as an opportunity!

FSkFZe5.jpg

He was so weak ....He lost almost the entire coast of Rhoyne ...Maybe Valyria should be purged and reforged from another ruler than those pathetic scums at Volantis!

E9vuzxs.jpg

Old Beqqo was a constant thorn in my back and an obstacle to my plans ....Maybe his son will be more loyal now....

rPcQx2b.jpg

Skahaz was next in line and since he had no army to back him unlike Beqqo ,he will live at least but suffer a life of slavery for his defiance!

cnHuKP9.jpg

they shall learn that it was a terrible mistake to secede from Volantis ...This raid will fund a great plan if everything goes well!

VfvjVlX.jpg

I knew that these Astapori! were not really trustworthy! One of the grabbed the opportunity of my absence and claimed Darkden!

t8TBg7e.jpg

my son is now considered a true Pirate! But it will be hard to find him a suitable bride in these crappy islands....

g7p9YS8.jpg

battle against one enemy is hard but facing 3rebellions together is a matter of true warriors ! This will teach them that Valyrian blood is unforgiving!

bDn9Fi1.jpg

cbEMoNd.jpg

I should have taken the responsibility but he insisted so much .... At least now I know that he is not really trustworthy in perosnal combats....

tXUyeeJ.jpg

It seems that THE BEST SEED IS ALWAYS FROM PIRATE ROOTS ...I hope she will be the right Queen for him when the time arrives....

RjhYdSO.jpg

Merchants who were captivated during a minor raid siad that Junkai is restored ! A tully rules as Lord agister now! Such a strange twost from one river to another so away fro ancestral lands....

Rn244Ec.jpg

Just a war to reclaim an island closer to mainland and gain a loyal follower...

AmrFEKq.jpg

We need this money for our real goal and it is always nice to find good buyers at this part of the World

What was the single combat vs Oberyn all about? Confused

Oberyn was one of Beqqo's minions to overthrow our great King but for the good of the realm this information is only available only to you ,my loyal brothers in arms!

Oberyn was one of Beqqo's minions to overthrow our great King but for the good of the realm this information is only available only to you ,my loyal brothers in arms!

Aha. Thanks for the update Mike!

LumX4R8.jpg

Iam growing older and older and my sword is now heavier than ever but I certainly know that if my descendnats want to reclaim a real Thrine they need dragons!

gpG4DR0.jpg

Despite the fatc that I am no longer able to lead the charge though I have the ability to command my bloodthirsty men to capture younger opponents than me....

z13wXRw.jpg

Beqqo's followers continue to appear but they all have the same fate more or less.....

Xl54dD2.jpg

We had always ties with the Wall since we were the only willing and brave enough to supply them for sone reward off course so it is not a surprise that we first learnt the new Lord Commander ... If John Snow was an of honour this frey is not and maybe new opportunities of cooperation open ahead of us....

e90YYWi.jpg

We still need money to fund our masterplan and the fragmented realm of once proud Volantis is the best option to get easy money....

8dxtKT2.jpg

it is now the time to open up new routes so Lorath will also remember with Terror the Velaryon menace!

KmjJUjL.jpg

Taking benefit from my absence , a mutiny has occured and when we arrived tired from a grat journey we were not abel to repel them....
\
Dk4i5RD.jpg

If they want to have these crappy rocks ,they shall! We have far greater plans than ruling over seagallows ...

qhcrxRl.jpg

Today our Great King lost totally contact with the environment ...His time is close and we all hope that his son will lead us to even greater glory!

fuNlFTa.jpg

Meanwhile the regent assembly of the realm was informed that a new Lord Commander has arisen ...It seems that the Wall is taking heavy toll over his guards...

KPWoD5b.jpg

Today my father has officially began his travel to the eternal seas ...It is now my duty to achieve even more glory for our family and our people! Let the banners rise !

JwLpXvu.jpg

\This will be a lesson for whoever thinks that our rule is over with my father's death I will be even ore fearsome thna hi to my enemies!

kvY8OIm.jpg

Strange news arrive from the East ..Junkai is again independent under this Tully! but it is normal considering what is going on Westeros...

uaaDPrT.jpg

Iron Throne has imploded again into a civil war and who knows who will win this time ... maybe it is time for an extended raid....

ZBQTeoS.jpg

Bloodstone is now under my direct control and this will fasten up my plans to arrange the invasion my father dreamt of ...

Gosh what happened to the North?

Great update as always Mike-let's see where your ambition takes you next eh? :rolleyes: