• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Allar has even more ambitious plans ....But sometimes people do not live long enugh to fullfile their destiny....

Interesting reading as ever, Mike. Hopefully our new King will be able to lead the realm to even more glory and prestige than his father.

Another lion falls....but it seems there are too many of them....

We grew up together ..We trained together ....we laughe together even have sex at the same "house" while we were travelling with father to the East but I knew that my rule would be never stable if he was alive but I could not kill him in the darkness ...Whoever passes the sentence ,should be brave enough to make it himself!

Some of my brothers in ams suggest that North is ripe for the taking but I have enough rocks already to add more in my collection....

it seems that blood of Old volantis is rotten these days ..But we shall purge thme in time!

Myr subjugated Tyrosh a while ago but a rebellion broke out ! It was our chance to gain a afoothold on the Eastern Continent in order to promote my real plan....

Noho died childless so it is now my duty to take care of his people and think if I should delegate some power in order to keep my mind clear for my real goal....

Now Iam the recognised King of Tyrosh.With the right of conquest I shall rule over these lands and my descendants after me!

Just before my campaign to clear out any remnants of the tyroshi resistance I found out that my own wife was in league with them! Her roots seemed to weight more than our common life so I have no other choice than send her to the dungeon!

It was an eventless campaign but this saved forces for our next campaign .....

Collio would be a problem in dangerous days so I fooled him into considering that Iam weak in order to crush him before he could spread disssidents all over my realm!

just at the time ny forces arrived under his castle ,his own men surrendered him to us to save their lifes .....We also gained some money to fund my dream.....

Lys is in troubles becuase of a slave raid from the lonely rogue island outside of my rule ...now it is the time to strike and force them bend the knee!

Father would be proud of me ...Our lessons with the sword dancer have started to pay and even more I gain experience as a commander too!

All these "nobles" are no much for my men and my exceptional ability forged after a thousands raids and battles al over the World!

myr has funded a religious fanatic in Tyrosh and invaded to claim a mere city...They cna have it if they want but we shall return with the united forces of Valyria to punish them!

Last edited:
It's going well my Lord King

I am very soryr about thsi prolonged absence both from my own AAR and yours too :( Firts I had some rela life affiars tha made me lose my desire and then I had lost contact with our beloved universe but as a true lord Ishall give this story a proper end!

y9Pttqm.jpg

I have underestimated thi man and his pocket ...now he is free and causing rumours against me!

wy1Y1cd.jpg

It seems that Martells have enraged gretaly the Iron Throne and now the last of them shall perish to the wall...Such a weird fate for a sand viper to die in the ice...

TxBwzYH.jpg

Yunkai is again under the Iron Throne but this time a lowborn dynasty rules over it s it used to be at the past...

T8tOwtv.jpg

Another important victory to our road for glory ...They cna pay for mercenaries but noone cna stand against us!

vS8lNzU.jpg

my father was atrue champion at the battlefield and died as a true man due to a wound he took during our campaign but now is my time to shine! I was training ror yeras and Iam considered a true reflection of my father so I shall continue is plans

h5Dcvrc.jpg

this man dared to challenge me into a duel ...He did not know what he was facing ...Now he shall rest in the flames he was praying to!

CMJrbW7.jpg

These myrene scums atatcked again and claimed a city but I have grater plans to follow that fight over mere villages...

FFlSih3.jpg

I have left Aurane to complete the camapign since Iam destined to travel for a gretaer price alongside with a loyal friend ... I hope that despite his mediocricy he will complete decently the siege of Lys...

aOxaK0q.jpg

During my journey I leanrt that Aurane completed the task successfully ! myabe I should reconsider his position when I return

Y65qWNJ.jpg

Fashbinder was a true companion during our legendary journey and he was rewarded with his own lands ...Ima sue his dynasty will uphold our realm's glory

nww94ox.jpg

I returned full of joy and life from my journey so I could not resist the seduction of this woman since I could see only Fashbinder for months during my journey

7NwXGqH.jpg

Today Qohorys was bornand he was blessed under my gloriously gained Valyrian sword named the Reaper! After my detah and his detah and his children's detah our family sword will still remain to cause terror to all enemies of the greta Velaryon's .A new Valyrian shall rise ,A valyria made of steel and glory !

At this point I should thank you for your loyalty to me :) and I cna promise you that soon a new sotry will begin!

Good to see you back Mike-looks like the reaping is a-continuing hehe

It was a greta adventure especially the mysterious quest for Valyrian sword but I had to stop this sotry thanks to pc problems :( If you are interested I am starting a narrative one using Middle Earth mod :)

Sad to see this end, though it was an enjoyable tale while it lasted. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next. :)