The Obligatory Stellaris Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This pose the existential question of who tech this to the first aliens to exist?

Was it aliens?

~Someone~ brought it back in time from the final empire.

The Worm loves plot continuity.

• 3Love
  • 3Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 5.44.46 PM.png

Solar sails, indeed.

• 7Haha
Reactions:
I found an interesting... synergy with the low-tech civics and Imperial Fiefdom origin:
1679220005449.png

I don't have Corvette tech yet, but as I chose Bulwark specialization, I instantly got Destroyer tech. It's most definitely intended, I just thought it was funny..

• 6Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Neat. I probably wouldn't even research corvettes in that case unless I wanted a research option re-roll.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Any chance you still have the save game for this at 01-01-2200? It would make a perfect start for a low-tech civic empire.
Sorry but no :( i played it until the patch came out. And because of the high chance for broken safe games at patch start i abandon all existing ones to start new games and delete the old safes. And it was iron man anyway don't know if that would has helped you here.

A7BD94278A0703E9AA5640A928811803E18AC89C

Started as a Slingshot/Stargazer Terravore (sweet 95% Influence reduction for distance modifier on outposts), my next door neighbour (Shattered Ring) is hemmed into 3 systems, one of them being my Catapult, which is also the only system i can hop to ... I suppose I'm not trapped with them, but they're trapped with me.

Completely regular Large galaxy settings

• 7Haha
Reactions:
20230319230248_2.jpg

I'm proud of my space miners, they are brave and cunning enough to maintain mineral production and stay safe in this situation.

... but these purifier guys aren't so clever to keep distance.
20230319233855_2.jpg

• 8Haha
Reactions:
Sorry but no :( i played it until the patch came out. And because of the high chance for broken safe games at patch start i abandon all existing ones to start new games and delete the old safes. And it was iron man anyway don't know if that would has helped you here.

Ah well, no worries.

I had to learn how to edit stellaris save files since I wanted to increase the tech/trad cost to x2 in a pre-3.7 game, so converting an iron man save into a normal one is quite doable.

I don't know how rare this is, but it's the first time I've seen it in my 1200 hours in this game. Mining drones base popped up in Tiyanki's Home World. The chill space whales have no problem with that of course, but then a space amoeba also wandered in and a fight ensues between the amoebas and the drones. That's the first time I've seen three of the five space aliens in the same system. I'd be cool if anyone ever seen all 5 in the same place lol

2E10612248D62B69296FE8D0A86D559331EA4583

8FCDF54EB85E5F0C6E7C9252268EC54FA90DF422

• 9Love
  • 4Like
Reactions:
I don't know how rare this is, but it's the first time I've seen it in my 1200 hours in this game. Mining drones base popped up in Tiyanki's Home World. The chill space whales have no problem with that of course, but then a space amoeba also wandered in and a fight ensues between the amoebas and the drones. That's the first time I've seen three of the five space aliens in the same system. I'd be cool if anyone ever seen all 5 in the same place lol

Go Fluffy, go!

• 3Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
20230313235235_1.jpg

template-obama-medal-905-0c6db91aec9c.jpeg

• 15Haha
Reactions:
So I got the event where you get a freeb Gaia world, and then decades later in the middle of a war with Minamar I get another event about a dimensional rift and opt to bring their world into our universe.

I couldn't find the planet in the system at first, but then I saw this and understood why.
doubleplanet.jpg

• 8Haha
Reactions:
I couldn't find the planet in the system at first, but then I saw this and understood why.

That's the "Moon Bump" digsite, right?

Or is that what happens when a daddy Saturn gives mother Earth a special hug ... ?

• 7Haha
Reactions: