The Obligatory Stellaris Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Prethoryn will cause the Sentienels and the Contingency will cause the Cybrex to spawn, if they cover at least 20% of the Galaxy.
Maybe a 3rd one of that kind was added to the Unbidden?
I don't think so, this happened early on, while they controlled 5-6 worlds. . There should be no GDF if there is an Imperial Armada. More likely the game "forgot" that there is no more neutral GDF after I assumed control over them on my second term. I believe they spawned when I shifted to focus to the crisis. Bug or not, I can't complain, they cleaned up the invaders pretty nicely, I just had to deal the finishing blow and gain all the glory. This also happened in the middle of a War in Heaven. I managed to end it with both AE in a Status Quo, and let the two kill each other while I dealt with more important matters. :) I managed to sneak on the Anchor and destroy it but my fleets were defeated by the main armada. Next thing I know, this unknown force comes in and saves the day, no event or anything. They don't seem to count towards the Imperial Armada fleet limit either.

Last edited:
Mighty VLUUR, have you found what you seek?
PrtScr capture_20.jpg

No, I don't actually remember, what type of leviathan was there :(

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Mighty VLUUR, have you found what you seek?
View attachment 718833

No, I don't actually remember, what type of leviathan was there :(
Propably the Wraith wandered into Vluur. The Dragon and I think the Sun eater can also be forced revenge attack a Empire for hurting them (but not hurting them enough to kill them).

I'm Armageddon-bombarding their planet. In response, they are... building Luxury Residences.
Pictured: Nero fiddling while Rome burns.

(But no, that's a thing that they do. One of the effects of devastation is to reduce Housing, so the AI sees that its planets are severely overcrowded, doesn't know why, and takes emergency steps to "resolve" it.)

Reactions:
My people have awful taste

2021_05_08_1.png

• 9Haha
Reactions:
This guy is the most unfortunate of all my archaeologists to date.

Though they really should fix the coding that gives a machine intelligence leader the maimed trait.

2021_05_16_1.png

• 3Haha
Reactions:
This guy is the most unfortunate of all my archaeologists to date.

Though they really should fix the coding that gives a machine intelligence leader the maimed trait.

View attachment 719854
So, the machine leader becomming Paranoid is not a issue for you? ;)

"The hivemind is there to get me!"

Reactions:
But he is part of the Hivemind.
He is paranoid about himself!

Based on what PDS formerly said on this part of lore, Leaders are a bit of a special case as the Hive Mind lets them have some level of free will and independent function.

Reactions:
Xenocompatibility time!

I have it disabled and I went to Synthetic Ascension. I spent quite a lot of time and energy to get bunch of good Brain Slug governors, admirals and scientists before I picked the ascension perks: as a result I have Synthetic leaders with Brain Slugs! Don't ask me how it works.

I have it disabled and I went to Synthetic Ascension. I spent quite a lot of time and energy to get bunch of good Brain Slug governors, admirals and scientists before I picked the ascension perks: as a result I have Synthetic leaders with Brain Slugs! Don't ask me how it works.
Easy! Brain Slugs picked Synthetic Ascension, too!

• 3Haha
Reactions: