The Obligatory Stellaris Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I also have some ones on steam that i can't find on my computer. Imma post those here too.

Last edited:
Reactions:
and i have one of an op exploit allowing you to stack prosperous unification with origins like resource consolidation or life seeded. But i wont show that here. If you want to find it i have a guide on steam.

I also have some ones on steam that i can't find on my computer. Imma post those here too.
I wish you would add a note to your images explaining what you want us to look at.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I found these cursed images due to an outdated mod. Lithoid determened exterminators(Not purifiers) With a primary species with machine traits without the machine intelligence trait. With pops with happyness and ethics dispite being a gestalt conciousness.

Screenshot (81).png
Screenshot (82).png

Also dispite being exterminators their homeworld is not a tomb world

They never even stood a chance:

2021_02_26_4.png

Was afraid of a big, hostile advanced start neighbour, but then I realized that they were repeatedly crushed by a then-unknown FE.

Turned out they spawned due to being placed as a Lost Colony mother empire, with their home system directly adjacent to the xenophobe FE. And as they can't abandon their homeworld, they are locked into an eternal cycle of being trampled.

I appreciate the free space though.

• 6Haha
Reactions:

View attachment 686119

Was afraid of a big, hostile advanced start neighbour, but then I realized that they were repeatedly crushed by a then-unknown FE.

Turned out they spawned due to being placed as a Lost Colony mother empire, with their home system directly adjacent to the xenophobe FE. And as they can't abandon their homeworld, they are locked into an eternal cycle of being trampled.

I appreciate the free space though.
bruh moment intensifies. Serously there should be an event chain that spawn in a lost colony while the game is going on.

Reactions:

I had a game where an Early Space Age civilization spawned next to the isolationist FE. About 30 years into the game, they developed FTL and immediately received a declaration of war. Like clockwork, every time the truce was up they would be humiliated again. Sadly, I didn't think to screenshot it.

• 3Like
Reactions:
I had a game where an Early Space Age civilization spawned next to the isolationist FE. About 30 years into the game, they developed FTL and immediately received a declaration of war. Like clockwork, every time the truce was up they would be humiliated again. Sadly, I didn't think to screenshot it.
Now that sounds like a challenging Origin.

I suppose that would explain having a lost colony. They must've lost communication during a FE raid and never established it again.

Few screenshots from latest game, no mods, ironman ;)
void.jpg
living standard.gif

• 3Haha
Reactions:
Reactions: