The Obligatory Stellaris Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Too few? They're the most spammy and common anomaly in the game.
The terraforming candidate anomaly is actually quite rare. But it can be repeated.
Most anomalies can only fire once.
So, if the galaxy is large and you get to explore much of it, you'll see many terraforming candidates in the end. However, there will be nearly none pf the, before the other anomalies run out. It is noticeable, when big areas only become accessible after jump drives, suddenly there is a cluster of candidates.

The terraforming candidate anomaly is actually quite rare. But it can be repeated.
Most anomalies can only fire once.
So, if the galaxy is large and you get to explore much of it, you'll see many terraforming candidates in the end. However, there will be nearly none pf the, before the other anomalies run out. It is noticeable, when big areas only become accessible after jump drives, suddenly there is a cluster of candidates.
the solution to the too many terraforming candidates is to add a bunch of repeatable anomalies to the game

Reactions:
Another thing that would help is if the chance to get them would be increased so that say you have a 50% chance to get a terraforming candidate when you find an anomaly. That would spread them out a lot more evenly while making other anomalies last longer.

Reactions:
Another thing that would help is if the chance to get them would be increased so that say you have a 50% chance to get a terraforming candidate when you find an anomaly. That would spread them out a lot more evenly while making other anomalies last longer.
Honestly I'd prefer if they'd remove the repeatable from the anomaly and put terraforming candidate on a bunch of planets, either in proportion to the habitable slider or as a separate slider.

Use a non-repeating anomaly to unlock that knowledge for surveyed planets.

Anomaly is a bad mechanical fit for this feature.

Reactions:
Honestly I'd prefer if they'd remove the repeatable from the anomaly and put terraforming candidate on a bunch of planets, either in proportion to the habitable slider or as a separate slider.

Use a non-repeating anomaly to unlock that knowledge for surveyed planets.

Anomaly is a bad mechanical fit for this feature.
I've seen this done with a mod befroe so it's definitely possible, i'd try the mod but since i run event mods i'm pretty sure it'd be incompatible since it modifies the anomalies folder

• 1Like
Reactions:
Why is deleting your own posts no longer an option? i replied to a really old post because i wasn't paying attention to the post date and now i can't delete it

this was the reply, i've edited to say this instead

Reactions:
Why is deleting your own posts no longer an option? i replied to a really old post because i wasn't paying attention to the post date and now i can't delete it

You could edit your post to make it empty, then report your own post and ask to delete it in 'report reason' field. Not sure if the latter is provided by design of new forum engine and stuff.

You could edit your post to make it empty, then report your own post and ask to delete it in 'report reason' field. Not sure if the latter is provided by design of new forum engine and stuff.
yeah but that doesn't answer the question of why they removed the delete post button

god flippin damnit, now i'm curious because here i am, getting a notification someone "replied" to soemthing i said in here and now i'l enver know what it was, even if it was a mistake!
REEEEEE

• 1Haha
Reactions:
god flippin damnit, now i'm curious because here i am, getting a notification someone "replied" to soemthing i said in here and now i'l enver know what it was, even if it was a mistake!
REEEEEE
i replied to a post about what was wrong with the name generator i and rng i think, if you got the ping it was probably your post on it. i reeally need to pay better attention so i don't do as many stupid things

Oh i have a few lying around. Let me try to find some of the cursed images i have created.

2020_08_19_1.png

Spiritualist Synth

Spiritualist Synth

Last edited:
2020_07_26_1.png

Democratic prethoryn Scourge

Last edited:
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
2020_11_27_2.png

Authoritarian democracy

Last edited:
2020_07_13_1.png

When your custom empire spawns in game.

Reactions:
2020_07_21_1.png

Just a joke empire i made. For the memes. No offense intended. Dont get triggered pl0x.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Screenshot (56).png

Psiborg(get it). Also cyborg synth.

Last edited:
Cursed Image

Attachments

• Screenshot (51).png
    Screenshot (51).png
    1,1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • 1Like