The Obligatory Stellaris Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
trollaris.png

So, this doesn't look all that funny at first glance, but here's the story. I just got the Vechtar Zavonia anomaly, and when I researched it I was directed here, to the Weou system, oh-so-conveniently nestled in between Gomelsa (which you can see is part of the territory of a marauder clan) and Uswkoria (home to the Stellar Devourer). But wait, there's more! You see, Weou wasn't just any random system even before this happened. Weou is also the system containing the Rubricator archaeology site. At least by the time I can actually explore the place I should be well-prepared to deal with Shard.

• 8Haha
Reactions:
View attachment 656665
So, this doesn't look all that funny at first glance, but here's the story. I just got the Vechtar Zavonia anomaly, and when I researched it I was directed here, to the Weou system, oh-so-conveniently nestled in between Gomelsa (which you can see is part of the territory of a marauder clan) and Uswkoria (home to the Stellar Devourer). But wait, there's more! You see, Weou wasn't just any random system even before this happened. Weou is also the system containing the Rubricator archaeology site. At least by the time I can actually explore the place I should be well-prepared to deal with Shard.
That reminded me of when the Rubricator popped up in my ally’s territory which was really annoying.

• 3Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
"WE'VE COME TO DEVOUR..."
*GASP*
"YOUR SAVINGS!"
*Sigh of relief*
In a Stellaris galaxy where the sentient butterflies or Geiko Geckos tend to be purifiers, that is a all too common reaction...

Corporate Motto: "Stay Hungry!"
"Stay Hungry for Sucess!" - correction of the PR department

I had to push the poor, innocent, AI a little further while getting some screenshots for my AI Trade Valuation bug report. I suspect, after a certain point, energy credits are just completely worthless, and you are only limited by how many monthly energy credits you can support throwing to the AI, to devalue them. So for your viewing pleasure (if broken Stellaris is your thing):

MostExtreme.png

Or better yet, if you are trying to buy alloys in an extreme energy surplus + alloy deficit, scenario.

NoDeal.png

Last edited:
  • 10Haha
Reactions:
Reactions:
"Stay Hungry for Success!" - correction of Grammar Purifiers )
Then the Grammere Purifiers better pureify themself. Because I am pretty sure it is a "correction from the Grammar Purifiers":

I'd like to know the logistics of restoring that one later on! :D
You know the issue with saving that "Gas Giant Ship"?
Now picture the gas giant undergoing fusion! Things get wierd from there.

Not as wierd as Hawkins Astronaut, but still wierd.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
  • 6Haha
Reactions:
Hmm the whole Concept of the Dyson structures (Swarm, Sphere, Ring) was put forward because they would emit a lot of Infrared radiation. Enough for our pre-FTL society to detect.

So maybe that is just a really effective Dyson sphere that appears like a sun?

• 1Like
Reactions: