The Obligatory Stellaris Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Lithoid #1: Why do the biologicals not make their ships of flesh and bone? Why do we make our ships out of... us?
Lithoid #2: owwww Owwww EWWWWWWWWW WOOOOOOP

I'm almost afraid to click on a lithoid empire's diplomacy screen. I laugh way too hard at their goofy noises. I imagine it would be akin to clicking on a human empire, and you see an avatar of Michael Jackson with a "ahhh HEEEE HEEEE. Chamona!".

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Lithoid #1: Why do the biologicals not make their ships of flesh and bone? Why do we make our ships out of... us?
1594428706090.png

• 7Haha
Reactions:
Sure, but those can be cleared.

In the last game(s) i played, i had several planets, where no field was free: i had colonists there, but before they could do anything good, i had to clear some fields first. It was always rewarding, but i had to invest a lot of energy. So, i don´t see the problem. And yes, i play with Gullies Planet Mod as well. But i do not have any problems with that.
Some games before i had an Relic world with the same "problem": i could settle there, but every field was occupied by trash. I had to empty them first, before i could then build some generator field or something else. In my opinion, thats no bug or mistake or anything else. Plus, clearing this areas often gives additional stuff.

I turned the Unbidden into a tourist attraction.

Attachments

• UnbiddenRingPrep.jpg
    UnbiddenRingPrep.jpg
    311,7 KB · Views: 0
  • UnbiddenRingConstruction.jpg
    UnbiddenRingConstruction.jpg
    298,8 KB · Views: 0
  • UnbiddenRingComplete.jpg
    UnbiddenRingComplete.jpg
    294,7 KB · Views: 0
  • 2Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
No Megastructure Limits is quite enough. Back in compatible version, such limits as binary/trinary systems was in place, but now the mod just breaks whole mega's limits system in frontend.
Although I didn't manage to built rings or dysons over planets with this mod :|

It doesnt work on all binary systems. This was the second time i found such a system. It is either an vanilla system generation error, or indeed a mod causes to generate binary systems that arent recognized as binary. I use real space, more events, glavius and ariphaos bugfix patch.

E7NHLzt.jpg

Those are some remarkably well-dressed Hunter-Gatherers.

• 6Haha
Reactions: