The Obligatory Stellaris Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That cluster looks like a tall empire's paradise, not to mention a perfect place for a ringworld.
Ringworld... in ring stars. Brilliant... a ringworld spanning interstellar space all around Chor's Compass.

Reminds me of that time in Synthetic Dawn when I found a moon with a modifier giving a huge bonus to machine output (courtesy of Guilli's Planet Modifiers). I terraformed it into a Machine World for even more machine output and made it my capital. I'll see if I can find a few old pics.
can't wait for :DI remember to get this after event extraordinary planet or something,

@Harlot as it shud be :D it made a unique and epic playthrough

SubstanceAbuser.jpg

Substance abuser? What substances? Oil?

This maybe the strongest non-existent empire you have ever seen (410 Points for systems, Economic Strength 1). :confused:
1.jpg

Do starbases wiggle to evade fire? o_O (Reminder you can't change the templates of starbases, outpost)
3.jpg

Beta 2.2.5 Ironman

Last edited:
That's awesome, I didn't know there was an alternate text for a robotic leader you sent!
It's not because it's a robotic leader, but because his empire has materialist ethic

That's awesome, I didn't know there was an alternate text for a robotic leader you sent!

It's not because it's a robotic leader, but because his empire has materialist ethic
It's because it's that damaged Warform AI suddenly speaking like a normal person.

psionic latent psionic.jpg

This psionics have latent psionic abilities, i wonder how they will develop ;)

FPs can flip out of F.Xeno and back again later to reactivate it. Happens relatively often for Democratic purgers.
Except this wasn't a Fanatic Purifier. It was a Devouring Swarm - Ravenous Hive - that can never stop killing.

Im... 95% sure this is a bug, but its still somehow funny:

Unrest.jpg

The colonists were pissed while building colony shelter. Just because xD Maybe they was put into colonization ship by force :v

This rebels declare rivalry over their former empire. Then they declare an offensive war just to humilliate them. Most important thing, they only received external aid in the latest stages of the war. Truly marvellous.
20190127215205_1.jpg
20190127215209_1.jpg
20190127233119_1.jpg