The Obligatory Stellaris Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Destroying as in cracking the planet? And why would it open a wormhole system, what's the reasoning behind it?

I think it's a referrence to something, but there *is* an event that has a chance of happening that opens a wormhole.

Destroying as in cracking the planet? And why would it open a wormhole system, what's the reasoning behind it?

It's a shout-out to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. In the book, Earth is destroyed by the Vogons to clear the way for a hyperspace bypass.

I guess I'm going to go blow up the Earth. Now where did I put my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator?

It's a shout-out to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. In the book, Earth is destroyed by the Vogons to clear the way for a hyperspace bypass.
Indeed, I was reading the easter egg section on the wiki and it said so too there, very fun they added it in the game.

So I bought a Admiral from the Dwamak-bashing Marauders, went Psionic, had a Shroud option to make him the Chosen One and then my insectoid people wanted him to rule...

god emperor hyeeeeeiiieeeeee 2.png

I like to believe he still HYIIIEEEEEEs even as the immortal god emperor!

So I bought a Admiral from the Dwamak-bashing Marauders, went Psionic, had a Shroud option to make him the Chosen One and then my insectoid people wanted him to rule...

View attachment 446249

Does this mean your ruler is the new Great Khan?

View attachment 446249

For the Emperor!
HYIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!

If someone does go through with it, poke me please. :) I'd gladly give it a signal boost on our communication channels. A work of wonder like that can't be kept away from the masses!

If someone does go through with it, poke me please. :) I'd gladly give it a signal boost on our communication channels. A work of wonder like that can't be kept away from the masses!
Now I actually want to rewatch that stream but I can't seem to find it...

EDIT: this mod might actually already exist: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1322925527&searchtext=marauder - why isn't this the number 1 mod on the workshop already :eek:? Why did we not know of its existence until now?

Last edited:
Building two ion cannons presented a curious option where the second never appeared but the first got an upgrade option.....to a tier 1 non upgradeable fortress.... on one hand a terrible deal, on the other, kinda neat.
koOXlVu.jpg