The Obligatory Stellaris Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fanatic Purifiers becoming a crisis is horrifying. Hostilities started at 2272, home system was turned into a black hole in 2078. This thing had at least 20 40k fleets. Remember to upkeep your fleet, no matter how juicy the 2k research looks at 2250...

20221126235346_1.jpg20221127001217_1.jpg

Some systems are less rewarding.

20221129075219_1.jpg

• 6Haha
Reactions:
1670000272689.png

Yes, it is quite disconcerting that another empire is doing the very thing we've been doing for years.

• 6Haha
  • 3Like
Reactions:
I rather hilariously watched Hrozgar running away from a pair of hostile space amoeba for something like fifteen minutes as they just circled the star system, because Hrozgar refused to let the amoeba get into range of its little pulse plasma shots (opting to get into big breath range) and the amoeba gave chase, and because they have the same speed tier they never could actually gain or lose ground on the other, and the amoeba couldn't do enough damage to overcome Hrozgar's regen...so the amoebas simply chased Hrozgar in large circles around this star system for like twenty minutes. Eventually I had to send in a pair of cruisers to save Hrozgar from the mean old Amoebas, so it'd actually engage. It was very humorous to watch, it was like watching a wolf running away from a pair of small mice....and then being saved by a pair of shrews.

Throw a Benny Hill tune on top of it, and it's a viral video on TikTok.

Hrozgar vs Amoebas.gif

The whole two minute mostly circuit can be seen aqui

Last edited:
  • 9Haha
Reactions:
"To surprise the enemy, first you must surprise your allies."

surprise war.jpg

Thank the Worm their attempt to redact information was about as powerful as sticking a post-it over the target's name.

• 4Haha
Reactions:
1670007897937.jpeg

Somehow this system ended up being home to 3 planets with lifeforms on them - all of them are gas giants.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Some systems are less rewarding.

Found another one.

20221202172039_1.jpg

Wouldn't you just love getting the assignment to go on a research dig into a black hole?

• 7Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
"Oh hey, the Gray Tempest is destroying the galaxy, time to use my Emergecy Measure and unite the galaxy!"
1670020155157.png

"...alrighty then."
1670020250973.png

• 12Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
20221126144749_1.jpg

Whoever made this shattered ring also left a nice factory for me!

• 5Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
generations.jpg

Start enough games, you see some funny coincidences.

Would have been better if Skeg was daughter of Letu, but this is still pretty good.

• 15Haha
Reactions:
Best start I've had in months, "Starburst" galaxy. Single chokepoint black hole with primitive civilizations. 8 new planets with 3 (!) being Gaia planets. Let's hope that old trick "you can piss off spiritualist FE, just don't colonize next to them" still works.

20221203143429_1.jpg

• 3Haha
Reactions: