The Obligatory Stellaris Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There's some strange happenings here...
1649692032005.png

Event spawned Sentinels, my defense armies got punted, population is doomed, right?
1649692102705.png

Not at all. Actually, they seem to be thriving under their new... protectors? I can't do much on the planet, but after an initial extermination, the planet more or less stabilized, with pops occasionally emmigrating to my other planets...

Edit: more shenanigans!
1649777119415.png

We defeated Shard the Dragon! Therefore the Rubricator is... lost to us, which is unfortunate? Also the Rubricator is now ours!

Attachments

• 1649691990323.png
    1649691990323.png
    139 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
Spiritualist Human FE
20220414084108_1.jpg

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
20220414133122_1.jpg

(This frozen Earth is supposed to represent Ice Age Earth.) So... The Day After Tomorrow is a prequel to this particular Stellaris timeline?

Update: Now this is more like it!
20220415175530_1.jpg

Last edited:
  • 9Like
Reactions:
I didn't try it. But someone else ever made an immortal out of a robotic leader? Sounds like an interesting concept.

View attachment 829413
another proof that spiritualists are wrong, because either - robots have a soul, or soul does not exists, and shroud is as material as any other realm, yet a little different.

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
another proof that spiritualists are wrong, because either - robots have a soul, or soul does not exists, and shroud is as material as any other realm, yet a little different.

"In summary, my lord, it seems that S875.1 Warform gained a soul by the value of popular cultural opinion blossoming into a psychic truth in the collective consciousness."

"You're saying this robot meme'd his way into having a soul?"

"Yes, my lord."

• 9Haha
  • 6Like
Reactions:
One ultra high quality minerals? Nah, I'll take two high quality minerals instead! I didn't even think it was possible to have two of the same modifier on one object.
20220415193817_1.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions:
"We found a paradise planet that's an ideal place to live. What shall we do with it?"
"Dig a hole into the ground."

• 5Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
20220409155356_1.jpg

Bruce, master slaver, of a megacorp that prohibits slavery in not one, but TWO ways. That ended up being a rather successful campaign, but Bruce stuck around for a long time, annoyingly

• 1Haha
Reactions:
View attachment 829820

Bruce, master slaver, of a megacorp that prohibits slavery in not one, but TWO ways. That ended up being a rather successful campaign, but Bruce stuck around for a long time, annoyingly
"Guys, I don't know if I want to vote for Bruce."
"I mean, he ran a good campaign."
"Yeah, but he also said slavery is good."
"Dude, that's messed up."
"Well, it's either vote for him or that spineless Pacifist Larry."
"*Sigh* Well, at least it's only for 20 years."

• 11Haha
Reactions:
I didn't try it. But someone else ever made an immortal out of a robotic leader? Sounds like an interesting concept.

View attachment 829413
Infinite lifespan + infinite lifespan... shouldn't this cause an integer overflow so he'll die after a month?

Reactions:
That reminds me another weird random-generated empire. There was my custom human lost colony (spiritualistic autocratic empire) and home planet Earth... with gestalt government and non-hivemind pops ))) I tried to imagine it. I think it was kind of biopunk with immortal psychic tyrant who can selectively control any person at will. And they had a great logo :)))

1650186785340.png

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Haha
Reactions: