The Obligatory Stellaris Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What kind of faction are you in, good bio-trophy? Free biscuits for all, you say? OK OK, keep buzzing (or whatever it is the sound you make, coral creature), your local pamper-bot will keep the biscuits flow...

Stellaris_2.jpg

• 3Haha
Reactions:
View attachment 780571
Truly, my 16 destroyer fleet is a fearsomely powerful leviathan monster.

I wonder if the Curators will sell my enemies info on how to defeat them?
Did you merge that fleet with the dragon And then split it out, or something?

Arctic preference for reptiles: guess we know that dino's were warm-blooded don't we?

Evolutionary Mastery (see Mastery of Nature for tone and pitch - thinking the slick mega-corps advisor for the voice-over, or better yet the creepy ghost voice of the Necroid lady . . . ):

"Don't question your government on whether Evolutionary Mastery is right for you. Don't you want to do your part? So march on down to the clinic right now, they're waiting."

"But I don't want to go to the clinic."

Evolutionary Mastery.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Arctic preference for reptiles: guess we know that dino's were warm-blooded don't we?

Evolutionary Mastery (see Mastery of Nature for tone and pitch - thinking the slick mega-corps advisor for the voice-over, or better yet the creepy ghost voice of the Necroid lady . . . ):

"Don't question your government on whether Evolutionary Mastery is right for you. Don't you want to do your part? So march on down to the clinic right now, they're waiting."

"But I don't want to go to the clinic."

View attachment 782823
Authoritarian Gene Modding, AKA the ADVENT playthrough.

• 1Love
  • 1Haha
Reactions: