The Obligatory Stellaris Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"Gentlexenoscum, we have graciously constructed a facility where all your leaders may meet to discuss how great our Empire is. We shall be expecting your praise and gratitude and we are certain you are delighted with your new position as our Thralls."

"You're welcome"
The Lilarobian Restorers
It sounds more like authoritarian than xenophobe :(

Gigastructure's planet Skynet spawned in the white dwarf Sol, there's a story here for those who are more creative than me.
20211124232907_1.jpg

Well, I guess at least it is a short travel time.
There and Back again.JPG

(The Dathnak asked me to evacuate them from their homeworld - Tollok Rong - and settle them on their new colony - Tollok Rong)

Last edited:
  • 12Haha
Reactions:
View attachment 778498

(The Dathnak asked me to evacuate them from their homeworld - Tollok Rong - and settle them on their new colony - Tollok Rong.
"Well you see, only one hemisphere of our planet is irradiated..."

• 1Like
Reactions:
View attachment 778498

(The Dathnak asked me to evacuate them from their homeworld - Tollok Rong - and settle them on their new colony - Tollok Rong.

Lmao, that's definitely worthy of a bug report.

View attachment 777801

Of all the megastructures I would've expected the xenophobic Awakened Empire to build, this was not it.
It gives envoys.

Envoys are used as Spies.

Also, I had no clue AEs actually built Megastructures...

Besides, any completionist worth his ECs would build one regardless, since you can only build 1 Megastructure of every kind (except ringworlds?).

Also, I had no clue AEs actually built Megastructures...
They can not unlock this, as they can not gain ascension perks.

But I guess when they are given all technology, it includes those technologies.

They can not unlock this, as they can not gain ascension perks.

But I guess when they are given all technology, it includes those technologies.
Keep in mind that only 3 Megastructures are locked behind an ascension perk.
I don't know if they get the technology for those 3 though...

Well if they still get "all techs up to repeatable tier 5?", then yes megastructures should be among them
Just checked and yeah, they do get all techs. Even techs they should not be able to, like gestalt techs for non-gestalt fe...

Don't know if this is so much strange rather than....story telling engine needs to go home it's drunk...

Stellaris dumb por le internet.jpg

The herald archaeology line spawned on a primitive world....and it gets better because said world is like either machine/industrial/space age because it has relatively advanced cities....so despite the story text there is clearly electromagnetic radiation being produced in those cities....

It's like the inverse of 'Ancient Aliens' where the scientist on the ship is like 'wow you can see great earthen works, wonder who made them? I guess we'll never know..." and five feet to the right is a city of like 40,000 with earth movers and backhoes.

• 6Haha
Reactions:
So, on my way to bring peace and prosperity to my (soon to be) Galactic Empire I suddenly noticed that some upstart nation I never even heard of before had become the most influential member of the GC. This of course hurt my righteous feelings of superiority, so I checked.
View attachment 775237
Of course. It's one of those single system rebel empires the AI likes to produces. Except that this one comes from the spiritualist AE. Apparently rebelling against your vestigal overlords and stealing all their tech is enough to get on the council nowadays. Back in my day we had to work for that privilege! Oh well, the GC or it's Council won't be a problem for much longer anyway.

PS: That empire with the 9.1k voting in my favor? It's a bordering ME that absolutely hates me. The AI is weird.

Some times ago, I remember a recently synth ascended empire voting for robot ban...