The Obligatory Stellaris Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
View attachment 767955
I'm playing a personal mod, which amongst other things, allows all of the endgame crises to happen, and in this case, here's the Contingency vs Prethoryn in a far off system.

They fight each other, but the fleet combat report is glitched, showing them as being on the same side. Odd...

This time, the Omni woke up as guardians instead of berzerkers, first time this has ever happened to me, so there's an Omni protector fleet roaming around, getting into multi-sided conflicts with Prethoryn, Contingency, and Unbidden, in some cases it's a 4-way fleet battle.
Those primitives will certainly have something to talk about for the next couple of years, provided the scourge doesn't just eat them afterwards.

• 4Haha
Reactions:
Those primitives will certainly have something to talk about for the next couple of years, provided the scourge doesn't just eat them afterwards.
The real war in heaven. Certainly more entertaining then the average AE scuffle.

Reactions:
MI Caravaneer.jpg

Proof that if the deals are HOT, even a militant isolationist fallen empire will let the caravaneers hang out.

• 5Haha
Reactions:
galactic_law.png

So after having commited atrocities of untold scale while building an actual device to end all life, I get this notice from the galactic community: I'm in breach of the galactic law on Tiyanki pest control. I guess my true crime was always just loving the Tiyanki too much.

• 15Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
View attachment 770053

So after having commited atrocities of untold scale while building an actual device to end all life, I get this notice from the galactic community: I'm in breach of the galactic law on Tiyanki pest control. I guess my true crime was always just loving the Tiyanki too much.
Just because you plan to murder everyone in existence, does not mean you will no longer get parking violations!

• 7Like
Reactions:
refinery massive weight.png

So I've been working on updating the Designation page on the Stellaris wiki, and I noticed something wonky about Refinery Station weight that I just had to test out! With this exact building loadout and a strategic resource deficit, this designation has a weight of over 9 million!

Attachments

• refinery massive weight.png
    refinery massive weight.png
    859,8 KB · Views: 0
Reactions:
unknown.png

Im not sure if they are really priests

• 12Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
So, on my way to bring peace and prosperity to my (soon to be) Galactic Empire I suddenly noticed that some upstart nation I never even heard of before had become the most influential member of the GC. This of course hurt my righteous feelings of superiority, so I checked.
20211118185215_1.jpg

Of course. It's one of those single system rebel empires the AI likes to produces. Except that this one comes from the spiritualist AE. Apparently rebelling against your vestigal overlords and stealing all their tech is enough to get on the council nowadays. Back in my day we had to work for that privilege! Oh well, the GC or it's Council won't be a problem for much longer anyway.

PS: That empire with the 9.1k voting in my favor? It's a bordering ME that absolutely hates me. The AI is weird.

• 9Haha
Reactions:
View attachment 777801

Of all the megastructures I would've expected the xenophobic Awakened Empire to build, this was not it.
The reason is simple, they want to get every major person in the galaxy together, so they can kill them all in one fell stroke.

• 10Haha
Reactions:
View attachment 777801

Of all the megastructures I would've expected the xenophobic Awakened Empire to build, this was not it.
"Gentlexenoscum, we have graciously constructed a facility where all your leaders may meet to discuss how great our Empire is. We shall be expecting your praise and gratitude and we are certain you are delighted with your new position as our Thralls."

"You're welcome"
The Lilarobian Restorers

• 10Haha
Reactions: