The Obligatory Stellaris Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Isn't it rather unusual for there to be three shattered planets in the same orbit though ? :eek:
They got angry and cracked 2 random other planets instead of just 1. Truly a heated gamer moment.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Borders like this is why we need hoi4 style peace conferences at the end of wars(kinda like pre 2.0 but with an actual gui and some changes to acount for claims and stuff. So we can have player led peace conferences in stellaris and never have to see this again.

Attachments

• Screenshot (118).png
    Screenshot (118).png
    1,4 MB · Views: 0
Reactions:
Peer pressure! "Well, we didn't think we were that bad, but if everyone else thinks so I guess we are..."
I mean theya re trying(and judging by some liberal use of the consol to find out there progress failing pretty baddly) To become the crisis so.

Borders like this is why we need hoi4 style peace conferences at the end of wars(kinda like pre 2.0 but with an actual gui and some changes to acount for claims and stuff. So we can have player led peace conferences in stellaris and never have to see this again.
I was having this very thought this past weekend. Almost my whole galaxy is a member of a research federation, largely because most of them are subjects of one of the members. Then, when integration of one of the members started, an independence war resulted. All very sensible politically speaking, and while I chose the side of the overlord (since I was still too weak to challenge them) it would be nice if there was some way to broker a peace deal to head off the war (or bring it to an earlier close).

Wars are currently sort of all or nothing (aside from whatever claims you happen to occupy when the timer runs out), which is a lot less politically coherent. I really miss the pre-2.0 war demands that let you effectively "bargain" for what your relative warscore could get you, whether systems, slave liberation, etc.

Screenshot 2021-06-13 234409.jpg

Idel and Brok are obviously related -- just look at their traits -- but for some reason Idel is not son of Brok.

This is deeply frustrating to HFY, son of Birch.

=== ===== ===

Screenshot 2021-06-14 183837.jpg

Good gracious, what did I do to deserve THIS just five jumps away from home?

• 1Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
View attachment 731647

Idel and Brok are obviously related -- just look at their traits -- but for some reason Idel is not son of Brok.

This is deeply frustrating to HFY, son of Birch.

=== ===== ===

View attachment 731648

Good gracious, what did I do to deserve THIS just five jumps away from home?
Cleary those two events are related. Brok sacrificed his own child to the shroud and for that gained this starting position

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
You are a tad late to the party, pirates!

20210616194853_1.jpg

• 14Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Screenshot 2021-06-16 160403.jpg

This feels like it should be a conflict-of-interest.

• 3Haha
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Me: I want Subterfuge & Manipulation assets against this empire.

Game:
Screenshot 2021-06-01 at 18.20.00.png

(Yeah, I know the variety of Intel category means it's not too bad. I'm just amused that they *really* want me to sabotage that empire!).

• 7Haha
Reactions:

Game:
View attachment 733409

(Yeah, I know the variety of Intel category means it's not too bad. I'm just amused that they *really* want me to sabotage that empire!).
Do you use assets for the acquire asset operation? Because they are much more likely to get people from their own category.

Reactions:

Game:
View attachment 733409

I think economic assests are 100% useless. Dont quote me on that tho.