The Obligatory Stellaris Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh hello there Fanatic Puri...friend?

Screenshot 2021-06-07 182324.jpg

How did you get in my friend's Federation?!

• 3Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
They are part of a hegemony. I'd assume they got invited to join. Most likely at gunpoint.

I ran a couple test games, and in both of them the other emipres all left the federation within a couple months. Until then, though, the federation continued as normal, though neither the FP nor one of the other empires could use the FP's total war CB.
hegemony.jpg

• 4Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Oh hello there Fanatic Puri...friend?

View attachment 729088

How did you get in my friend's Federation?!

What will happen if they shift their ethics back?
The game has two checks:
has_civic
and
has_valid_civic

The later one is used almost exclusively. As the Ethics change, they can become invalid or valid again. Either way you can not get rid of them - except maybe via events like the Temple chain or a liberation.

I ran a couple test games, and in both of them the other emipres all left the federation within a couple months. Until then, though, the federation continued as normal, though neither the FP nor one of the other empires could use the FP's total war CB.
So it's not FP instantly terminating all forms of diplomacy pacts with other empires due to FP civic become active again, but all empires conventionally working via opinion which getting FP's modifiers again.

Xenophile crisis

Screenshot (116).png

Yeah shifting to xenophile/pacifist while becoming the crisis should probably cause the empire to stop becoming the crisis and refund the ascension slot. Unless its already a lvl 5 crisis in which case shifting should be impossible. Or just prevent the empire from completing the final special project but keeping the bonuses.

Last edited:
Screenshot (115).png

Obama robot.

• 2Haha
Reactions:
In case your wondering im using a synth ascension origin from a mod thats why im not a gestalt.

Yeah shifting to xenophile/pacifist while becoming the crisis should probably cause the empire to stop becoming the crisis
Clearly you should still be the crisis, but try to Fanatically Befriend empires instead of destroying them.

And then you build an aetherophasic engine so that you can Befriend everyone, everywhere, all at once!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Clearly you should still be the crisis, but try to Fanatically Befriend empires instead of destroying them.

And then you build an aetherophasic engine so that you can Befriend everyone, everywhere, all at once!
Im not the crisis but my ally is.

• 3Haha
Reactions:
  • 8Haha
Reactions:
Narrator: "However, in a shocking turn of events, the Crisis turned out to not be his ally."
Trust me in my galaxy there is a much more serious crisis. A hivemind which is becoming more powerful. The other crisis is inferior or pathetic to me in every way. Im the perminate custodian(declared some rapdily expanding purifers a crisis) but im rping as democratic crusaders so im not going to proclaim the imperium.

Found an interesting system outside the border of the Fanatic Xenophobe fallen empire:

1623602744369.png

Had three shattered worlds, in an asteroid belt.

Were they using this system to calibrate their Colossus ?

• 5Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Found an interesting system outside the border of the Fanatic Xenophobe fallen empire:

View attachment 731339

Had three shattered worlds, in an asteroid belt.

Were they using this system to calibrate their Colossus ?
Nah just someone decided to border them

Reactions:
Screenshot (117).png
When ur so bad that you denounce yourself.

• 8Haha
Reactions: