The Obligatory Stellaris Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"The year is 2407 AD. The Galaxy has been entirely destroyed by the Aetherophasic Engine. Well, not enirely... One small fleet of indomitable Dessanu still holds out against Entropy!"

"NO! You don't get to sniff any more Zro, Obel-X, you fell into the Zroni graveyard when you were a child, any more and you could sign some covenant accidentally"

• 8Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I just realized that my Planet with 15 Drones, 70 Biotrophies and -25 Amenities still has a 65% Stability.
15to70to-25.JPG

"Who needs repairs? I got 5 Biotrophies!"

• 5Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I just realized that my Planet with 15 Drones, 70 Biotrophies and -25 Amenities still has a 65% Stability.
View attachment 707030
"Who needs repairs? I got 5 Biotrophies!"
The really strange thing in this image is that your governor has arrested developement and is still somehow permitted to exist.

• 2Haha
Reactions:
And that at level three
It is still +6% Job Yield, -6% Empire Sprawl form Pops, -9 Crime.
But I guess I have to start from 1 then...

My current game is getting stranger by the day...
As an example: The Mining Drone Hub never spawned, all FE fleets sit just one system outside of their territories and twiddling their thumbs, the Zroni precursor chain didn't break, in fact it was so easy, I found their system in 2238, one Marauder Clan only spawned with 2 Systems while another has 4...

Oh and this:
strangeq7jcb.png

Only via the two marked systems you can travel from the west of the galaxy to the north and vice versa and on one of the two systems the xenophobe FE sits.

Last edited:
My current game is getting stranger by the day...
As an example: The Mining Drone Hub never spawned, all FE fleets sit just one system outside of their territories and twiddling their thumbs, the Zroni precursor chain didn't break, in fact it was so easy, I found their system in 2238, one Marauder Clan only spawned with 2 Systems while another has 4...

Oh and this:
strangeq7jcb.png

Only via the two marked systems you can travel from the west of the galaxy to the north and vice versa and on one of the two systems the xenophobe FE sits.
Got any mods running?

I have a mod with a large collection of various flags/emblems. Guess everyone starts as a rebel once.

Galactic Rebels.jpg

• 5Haha
Reactions:
The Mining Drone Hub never spawned, all FE fleets sit just one system outside of their territories and twiddling their thumbs,
These might be related.

Since 2.8 (and into 3.0) every Fallen Empire will murder hostile aliens which spawn right on its borders.

Anything with red ships (marauders, leviathans, etc.) which spawns adjacent to a FE will get destroyed... and then the FE will leave its ships wherever the last thing they killed was located.

These might be related.

Since 2.8 (and into 3.0) every Fallen Empire will murder hostile aliens which spawn right on its borders.

Anything with red ships (marauders, leviathans, etc.) which spawns adjacent to a FE will get destroyed... and then the FE will leave its ships wherever the last thing they killed was located.

Okay, explaines the two system Marauder.
Went back, as it isn't ironman, and checked the Day 1 save I made. No Drone Hub and the other Marauder Clan still spawned with 4 systems.
Also, even the FEs who don't have reds outside their borders park their fleets there.

Since the patch, if their initial 3 systems aren't connected, it will give them additional systems until they are.
Ah! That makes sense.

I've seen up to 5 systems on a Marauder since the patch, good to know they could get quite huge with a sufficiently bad layout.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Yeah... I checked them... Nothing special about them, no super secret Relic or ascention perk or origin.
Just your ordinary space rabbits...made of stone...
o.odhjdt.png
I am not getting why you think the Evarites are Rabbits.