The Obligatory Stellaris Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh my mistake. Still heresy but not as bad.

Reactions:
stellaris 2021-03-04 23-14-24-17.jpg

So, he was stuck in a little pod, having watched his own charges - the very people who created him, and who he was bound to serve and protect - die in horrible ways, then spent hundreds of years drifting through the vast emptiness of space.
Then I found him, brought him back with me, and gave him a job.
And then he turned to drugs.
He survived all that without flinching, even being grateful for the opportunity to work again, and once he starts working for me, he starts chasing the dragon.
I'm not even going to comment on how he's a robot and shouldn't be able to do drugs.
I'm just wondering...
Am I that bad of an employer?

• 12Haha
Reactions:
  • 1Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Oh, that's nothing. Apparently the Crisis's performance issues can drive even a Prethoryn drone to drink.

View attachment 689109
Oh, that is not a drone drinking - that is a part of the hivemind.
Meaning actually the entire drone supply is intoxicated to some degree, same way we would try to take Pain medication because some body parts are ouchy.

• 4Haha
Reactions:
Oh, that is not a drone drinking - that is a part of the hivemind.
Meaning actually the entire drone supply is intoxicated to some degree, same way we would try to take Pain medication because some body parts are ouchy.
Machine Intelligence: "What are you doing. Beep. That is inefficient. Beep."

Inebriated Hive Mind: "Do not bother us. Hic. We are droning our sorrows."

• 7Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
AIWith20MFleetPower.png

What's so strange about this? That's an AI with 20M million fleet power. On 0.25X habitables with no guaranteed worlds or habitats. The AI reached 30M later when the Scourge showed up in 2380 and promptly got smacked.

• 1Like
Reactions:
View attachment 691199

What's so strange about this? That's an AI with 20M million fleet power. On 0.25X habitables with no guaranteed worlds or habitats. The AI reached 30M later when the Scourge showed up in 2380 and promptly got smacked.
That starbase cap and exotic gasses are giving me brain hemorrhaging. But can we get an f in the chat for the Glost-Wherhenel Death bringers? That is a top 10 saddest anime moment right here.

That starbase cap and exotic gasses are giving me brain hemorrhaging.
Starbase cap and e-gasses don't matter when you have *checks UI* 20,000 energy income per month.
But can we get an f in the chat for the Glost-Wherhenel Death bringers? That is a top 10 saddest anime moment right here.
The funny thing is, they've survived at least a decade since then. They have the Gaia wormhole world, and the empire that owns the other side is the Kaan-Visaam peacemakers, who white-peaced and closed their borders to the federation.

Starbase cap and e-gasses don't matter when you have *checks UI* 20,000 energy income per month.

The funny thing is, they've survived at least a decade since then. They have the Gaia wormhole world, and the empire that owns the other side is the Kaan-Visaam peacemakers, who white-peaced and closed their borders to the federation.
Also the uthonian necromages. What happened to them?

The were necrophages who lost all but one planet in war. Actually, the game started with 22 AI empires; most of them didn't make it (Starnet diplomacy lol).
I wish starnet didn't override so much uneccisaraly and had an actual working compatibility patch with ethics and civics classic.

• 3Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions: