The Obligatory Stellaris Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Looks like I just enlightened Space Switzerland after finally finding them...

203B473CB2A7ECE4A0861C4B1CDD35BE76E4C623

(They became Federation Builders some days later.)

Reactions:
How do you take screenshots in this game? (F12 does not seem to be working for me).

I think I found the Eye of Terror. A black hole called "Abaddon's Demesne", populated by Abyssal Hordes.

...maybe we'll be keeping a fleet near that place, just to be on the safe side.

Reactions:
How do you take screenshots in this game? (F12 does not seem to be working for me).

I think I found the Eye of Terror. A black hole called "Abaddon's Demesne", populated by Abyssal Hordes.

If playing through Steam, use whatever key you have bound for screenshots. I forget what default it.

If not, you can just play it in windowed mode and then take a screenshot through windows by pressing Windows Key (the windows symbol) and Print Screen. The pictures will end up in a Screenshots folder somewhere.

not strange but I like the look and sorry for the bad quality, I did send it with my smart phone and forgot to make a screenshot. also, my blob neighbours are fallen empires. Much space only for me.

my little tank

Attachments

• WP_20160510_21_36_38_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160510_21_36_38_Pro.jpg
    913,2 KB · Views: 1.423
That's the thing, usually for me it is F12. But the Steam Overlay doesn't seem to be present either (but it is enabled in the settings) so maybe that's the root of the issue.

On my key board, next to F12, i have the "print screen" button. If you click that while in game it will copy your current screen, so you must paste it into paint where you can save it as a jpg file

Reactions:

It's always been F11 for me?

Reactions:
Why does every single Empire in the known Galaxy - with the exception of Senpai, who is "patronizing" :) - hate our guts? Why?!? WHY??!!??

oQ8BV3K.png

Oh, right, the small genocide that followed the war against the Zaanami Combine. Go figure the entire Galaxy would be pissed by the purge of >60 POPs of a race that is, judging by ethoses, appearance and behavior, Space Ted Cruz:

v7fKdNX.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
Reactions: