The Obligatory Stellaris Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, not exactly strange , or surprising, or any kind of glitch, but when a Khan successor state welcomes you with:

20181230200155_1.jpg

("We honor the memory of the Great Khan")

there is only one possible reply:

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOwo87ubEwk&feature=youtu.be&t=219

We all know of 01_EMBASSY_PROPOSE... but are you ready for this?
20190114201937_1.jpg

Having evolved as radioactive cockroaches on the tomb world remains of the planet Earth, the Clixtaci are fondly nostalgic over what little evidence of their planetary predecessor's civilization still remains, in graffiti-ed rubble and ruined bunker bathroom walls.

And so it was that our lead researcher decided that the name “Dik-Sax” would be nicely inconspicuous.

ffe2ccb23510e84a4c77b22bd3fa7a22db27d2436f18e6801f76c628d25cf243.jpg

Edit: Dik-Sax finally found someone who thought that name was the most dashing and alluring thing they'd ever heard! (Also: I only now realize Dik-Sax was a female radioactive cockroach.)

2e753198c7f9d558e01dfe1868a133acdf4a4676d107b8b577e371f8b4bdb06b.jpg

Last edited:
I think we need to revise our star charts.
Algol Meme.jpg

So I got a good outcome from the Grimacing Planet anomaly and turned a barren planet orbiting a pulsar called Blondei Blondie into a habitable world*. This in of itself is strange, but what's even stranger is how good the terraforming was:
2019-01-16-58.png

*Unfortunately, my species is Tropical preference, so I'll have to wait until I've subjugated some dry-climate xenos to take advantage of this.

While inspecting the territory I got from warring against my neighbors, I found these primitives with conflicting ethics (due to aggressive observation events?) Primitive worlds may be divided into tribes and nations, but Dram III is more divided than most.
2019-01-16-70.png

Devanor's Happy Space Adventure's: This planet looks pretty boring
upload_2019-1-19_23-6-27.png

Little to do but wait right now, so let me check on my vassals...
20190119155648_1.jpg

Oh, worm.

I was at war with a devouring swarm, and got this planet, and I thought it would be funny to make a Penal Colony in a Tomb World. But I certainly was not expecting the previous inhabitants becoming criminals and creating a criminal underworld.

upload_2019-1-22_21-23-26.png

I know there must be some kind of joke in there.

I was at war with a devouring swarm, and got this planet, and I thought it would be funny to make a Penal Colony in a Tomb World. But I certainly was not expecting the previous inhabitants becoming criminals and creating a criminal underworld.

View attachment 444037

I know there must be some kind of joke in there.
Normal empire's criminal and biohive's drone deviancy are just different wraps for one basic mechanic of the game. So all bio pops "blindly" contribute to this parameter.