The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ormuz will answer my call to arms if I promise them land. Which they can never hope to core. They wouldn't even be able to get a single province from any of Aq Qoyunlu's allies. But nice enthusiasm I guess.

ok ormuz.png

• 9Haha
Reactions:
Ormuz will answer my call to arms if I promise them land. Which they can never hope to core. They wouldn't even be able to get a single province from any of Aq Qoyunlu's allies. But nice enthusiasm I guess.

View attachment 902827
They could core Mamelukes lands

Reactions:
The mega Levantine culture group strikes back. Hormuz is interested because it's same culture land. It's the same in the HRE, you can call in any landlocked country into a war promising them faraway territory, just because it's in the same culture group as their.

Reactions:
So the AI extended the Regency for 5 more years, missing out on 15 monarch points every month? Wasting a total of 900 monarch points with just one stupid click o_O

1667773817001.png

• 14Haha
  • 3Like
Reactions:
In my current Dithmarschen game, after achieving basically all my objectives (ie. the achievement and completed mission tree), I decided to continue into the lategame. Formed Hannover as a temporary bridge to Germany, as it has a few unique missions I could click.

Yes, that's 229,169 sailors as a mission reward - for a country with a sailor capacity of ~190k!

20221107163744_1.jpg

• 9Like
Reactions:
Well nobody hates Americans as much as other, slightly different flavored Americans.

• 11Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Oldenburg wants to join the Hansa's trade league, but Hansa just leaves the league and prevents Oldenburg from fulfilling their will... I wonder why this happens?
73c.png

• 5Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
And this is why Ming Empire collapses game after game.

1668488385807.png

1668488400013.png

Sure fighting in the Tibetan Plateau/Mountains and going all the way to Kazakhstan just because you want to make Chagatai your tributary and than one wonders why they're out of manpower.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Yes, because it's territory without land access to capital iirc
Technically, it's a little bit more restricted than that. The wiki says:

• Attacker has a colonial claim against defender. This means:
    • Attacker or their subject colonial nation owns land that is overseas for attacker
    • Defender owns land that is overseas for them or they are a colonial subject
    • These respective provinces neighbour each other
  • Attacker is not revolutionary

Reactions:
I had nothing to do with it, Ottomans are almost destroyed in 20 years by the AI. Poland attacked them when they were at war with Serbia and Byzantium and after that everyone else took some land

1669148458326.png

• 8Like
  • 8Love
Reactions: