The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
20220801104953_1.jpg

• 7Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
My first official playthrough as Spain. I completed all the mission trees, though not gonna lie it was very tedious.
Chokuropalis Spain.jpg

Save below

Attachments

• Chokuropalis Spain.eu4
    7,1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 3Haha
Reactions:
EUIV naval invasions 01.png

3 wars involving naval invasions and all of them failing. Notice that for Japan and Scandinavia it's already the 3rd time they attempt to do it lol.

EUIV naval invasions 02.png

Here's the result of one of them.

• 7Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Maaaybe the Mali disaster should be tuned down abit. Think he's spawned 200k rebels already. While it is funny to watch, something should defintly be changed. I've left him with one provinces and 40k rebels have showned up and fought eachother in 4 years.

The big issue is that the sisaster never ends. Let the rebels win and give Mali a permanent -90 autonomy or something. Poor Fulo is at war and has no chance of taking that one province.

1659800227233.png

• 13Haha
Reactions:
Maaaybe the Mali disaster should be tuned down abit. Think he's spawned 200k rebels already. While it is funny to watch, something should defintly be changed. I've left him with one provinces and 40k rebels have showned up and fought eachother in 4 years.

The big issue is that the sisaster never ends. Let the rebels win and give Mali a permanent -90 autonomy or something. Poor Fulo is at war and has no chance of taking that one province.

View attachment 866185
Yeah, I made the foolish mistake of releasing Mali so I could reclaim his cores. Turns out, the disaster will fire even on a released vassal, and they'll be a constant manpower sink until you finally integrate them. Oops!

Reactions:
Just completed my run as the Ottomans. It was fun early game even if I was a little confused, but started to get annoying at late game.

Chokuropalis Caliphal Ottomans.jpg

Save below (As usual)

Edit: Annexed Georgia, colonized Greenland, and improved my economy, and I built a manufactory in Osman to produce more cocoa. The first save is my previous old save, so I added a new save.

Attachments

• Chokuropalis Ottomans.eu4
    8,9 MB · Views: 0
  • Chokuropalis Ottomans.eu4
    9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited: