The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Scotland still exists and has Norwegian culture.
Still Eggsits.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 6.14.19 PM.png
Hmm. Well, Roman rebels, I do like those provinces. They're pretty important. I'm not sure though. Maybe I should give in. Oh no! 10 prestige!

Last edited:
  • 7Haha
Reactions:
Hi is this the governor of Mexico? Yes, please declare war on us...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-01 192800.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-01 192800.png
    373,9 KB · Views: 0
  • 3Haha
  • 2Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
1638489263997.png

When you finally secure that royal marriage to get the Burgundian Inheritance and they instantly get the LUX STELLA event (mean time to happen: 5000 months!)

• 6Haha
Reactions:
...but never underestimate child mortality in medieval times. He may have godlike stats, but he is certainly not immortal (didn't even live until his 6th birthday)

1638501246602.png

• 5Haha
Reactions:
Don't they have a fallback tag for this? Is it because it was released?
IS THERE NOT A FALLBACKTAG.png

And a paradox, the 13 colonies being an enemy of the US
Paradox.png

Last edited:
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
Maybe Maximilian Franz name is too long to also display the dynasty name? If you hover the mouse over him, it may show you his family name. Or else, try the dynasty map mode to see if there is one

Reactions:
While I don't speak Portuguese, I can't help but feel like this modifier is ironic for that province.

View attachment 782943

If you ever go there, be really careful from which water source you're drinking.
Clearly, the life-giving water is so powerful it can bring the dead back to life. The "unfortunate side effect" is that they come back as zombies...

• 1Like
Reactions: