The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
When Bregenz has an identity crisis... (I'm naming this blend Bavitzerlatinate-Piedmont)

20210607223110_1.jpg

fully occupied spanish empire as ottos then...

View attachment 728525

... checked how many troops he has from ledger out of curious...

View attachment 728526

338K !!!! really??? switched to spain from console:

yeap thats the reason LOL

View attachment 728529View attachment 728527View attachment 728528
Did you stackwipe him earlier? It might that this is the only place were he could raise an army to fight against you after you occupied it's European possessions.

eu4_19.png

Oh hey Castile PU'ed Portugal kinda like historic... oh. [Castile also lost Aragon by it's own accord] Also don't worry about Ireland or me still being England in the 1540's; that's intentional.

eu4_20.png

Russia is cursed

• 1Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
First look on Europe in my game. Novgorod forcing Moscovie to migrate south. Great horde is now inpersonating Gazikumukh.

I also found funny that Spain was formed but Aragon still on the map. Maybe it was released ? Nope, somehow Aragon is a vassal of Spain.

The weird color in Ottoman land is Crete. Allied to Austria, he won a defensive war I think.

Btw, Great-Britain AI got the One Night in Paris Acheivement.
eu4_5.png

• 5Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Nothing to see here, just a death stack of doom walking around in the arabian desert because it was time for the patrol.

attri.png

attri 2.png

Bleeding men eh ? People joke about winter in Russia but I'm guessing the desert in July must be a bit bad too.

• 6Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
20201103153258_1.jpg

a rare occasion where inheritance by PU mechanic involves a relative huge nation like Provence.. In theory a nation can be up to 15 provinces big to get inherited like this, and Provence is close..

20201104152001_1.jpg

Is the Portuguese general craven.....?

20201104160919_1.jpg

a "wait what...?" moment.... Even if GB is formed by England, they will still be hostile to English seperatists from other nations... I didn't know that, even after 10k hours.

20210521185424_1.jpg

AI Novgorod killing Muscovy completely due to alliance with PLC, and then proceeding to kill Kazan...

20210612175010_1.jpg

Austria has heriditary rule over a Protestant HRE while being catholic (and they never flipped religion)

20210621171347_1.jpg

Tunis got a province in the middle of nowhere.. they can't core it, but still started calling Ottomans into war to expand their enclave due to vital interest around this enclave..

I got no clue how they got it.

hope you enjoyed ;)

Last edited:
  • 4Haha
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Playing as Switzerlake, I had been trying as hard as possible to avoid touching that vile salt water everyone else seems to like. So, I was surprised and disgusted to discover that I had acquired a naval force limit. Of course, I immediately banished the notification (and executed the messenger).

20210630164811_1.jpg

• 7Haha
  • 1Love
Reactions:
I'm playing Wallachia with my king leading his army when, suddenly, I become a junior partner of Hungary which is still in a regency council while my king (who apparently died ?) still leads his army.

pu hongrie.png

• 3Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
461UFc5.png

Classic 'when not in Europe; something weird happens' game. Blobbing Montferrat. Sadly they are allied to the Pope so Italy looks unlikly.

Also: Spain with Aragon existing. Because Spain released Aragon as a vassal. Yes. All of Aragon. Not Catalonia; or Sicily; or any of the other tags they could have released. I thought this was fixed?

Spain and Portugal also had a falling-out. Which is fairly rare. Portugal is allied with France.

• 4Like
Reactions:
461UFc5.png

Classic 'when not in Europe; something weird happens' game. Blobbing Montferrat. Sadly they are allied to the Pope so Italy looks unlikly.

Also: Spain with Aragon existing. Because Spain released Aragon as a vassal. Yes. All of Aragon. Not Catalonia; or Sicily; or any of the other tags they could have released. I thought this was fixed?

Spain and Portugal also had a falling-out. Which is fairly rare. Portugal is allied with France.
Portugal and Spain hating each other is not that weird. I've seen it happening a lot when Spain allies France and since the AI won't be able to recover all of France's cores in the first war, in a later reconquest war France calls Castile, and during the war, Castile and Portugal lose the historical friendship

MQtR9u5.png

Austria is perfectly capable of holding ~Emperorship. Yet somehow... it lost it... to Luneburg.

Of course this happens when I'm Utrecht and potentially under threat from England/Burgundy/France/Denmark... or Austria itself if the Inheritance goes that way.

Naturally; the Habsurgs immediately unhinge their jaws and start declaring conquest wars too.

• 8Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions: