The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
eu4_614.png

This one's a bit older, but I don't think I've posted it - the Clergy with an interesting proposal.

eu4_696.png

And one from the category "strange naming placement".

• 7Like
  • 4Haha
Reactions:
Ottos forgot Genoa starts in HRE

genoa.png

All taken back within few years, just because Genoa is stupid enough to invite Theodoro to trade leage.

+ separatists

Of course lovely passive Mamluks as usual took advantage of fully occupied ottomans and vassal Dulkadir with total troops of 6k and used this opportunity to diploanex Fadl

• 5Haha
  • 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Ottos forgot Genoa starts in HRE

View attachment 654302

All taken back within few years, just because Genoa is stupid enough to invite Theodoro to trade leage.

+ separatists

Of course lovely passive Mamluks as usual took advantage of fully occupied ottomans and vassal Dulkadir with total troops of 6k and used this opportunity to diploanex Fadl
I often suspect AI goes easy on historically lucky nations and preffers to not attack them.

I have no crazy idea how did it happen
but there is Mongol Empire there
a vassal of Yue

mongolemp.png

Unfortunately I am too busy trying to help Stettin form Prussia to look at the Chinesse
but definitely situation is very dynamic
mandatekeepers.png

• 6Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
Revolution went a little mad and became quite common, 30 tags now, from Mexico, Cree and Wichita to Pasai, including 6/8 great powers

So some decided to be even more revolutionairy than others
like this british brazil

revrev.png

colonial nation was formed by already revolutionary GB and went rev. after declaring independence

Last edited:
  • 5Haha
  • 3Like
Reactions:
I don't know how weird it is to you but my vassal's corruption reached 50 because he stopped passing techs after 1480. He doesn't have any debt or bad ruler. His army (of 1,000 men) isn't very helpful as you can imagine, especially with 10 tech behind. The other vassals are doing just fine, but I guess Timurids really can't handle being orthodox. Also for some reason they're now a duchy.

EDIT : I annexed him after his corruption went to 100. Turns out he never cored anything that I gave him so he was over 100OE for centuries. So I don't know where his admin points went (nor the others for that matter).

superbe.png

Last edited:
  • 4Haha
  • 3Like
Reactions:
1609496862831.png

Go home Portugese Peru, you're drunk.

1609499724518.png

I don't think I've ever seen these many republics in one game.

1609499736209.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
20210103234432_1.jpg

Can you see the route my army decided to take to get from one South Austrian province to the neighboring one? Wasn't sure what map mode would be the clearest one.

Sure, I know the solution, siege down the neighboring fort, but the usual ZoC crap combined with the PITA the revolution mechanics are, this is probably a campaign I won't finish, even though I never not finish them after investing this much time... But sadly, late game is a slog now.
Emperor did a lot of things, but did none of them particularly well...