The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Whoa, Mecklenberg go... just in time for me to become emperor and take this bounty off your hands.

20200830233600_1.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Me, The Knight, catholic and allied to France declare on Ottoman.
My ally, PLC, catholic and allied to France declare on Ottoman next month.
France, defender of the catholic faith, make a donation to Ottoman.

wtf...

View attachment 611671

ps: i think it's because he's rival to Austria and I call him in my war but still....

why are the Knights Hospitaller called the Hospitaliers in French loc but “Knights of St John” in English?

Boo :( Hospitallers sounds much cooler

• 3Like
Reactions:
When you drink while playing, you risk seeing sth not existing.

And when you see, that cannot be unseen anymore.

bearzilla.png

|
|
|
V
Inkedbearzilla.jpg

And this is why I had to kill Afghanistan and Sibir

Last edited:
  • 13Haha
Reactions:
Triple alliance Commonwealth Pope Sweden and Austria as defender of faith. not worth if not going for WC. Even with reconquest CB of Russia (I love those cases when Russia is limited to Siberia for easy vassalisation)

Can someone please explain what's going on? :rolleyes:
He can't see what's occupied and what's not, since the colors are so similar

• 3Like
Reactions:
I just discovered my vassals could claim my throne :

trone.png

Also discovered an event where after a war, if your war exhaustion is too high and both king and heir are generals, you are asked to kill one of them :

after war.png

And finally, peak Austria :

pskov.png

• 5Like
Reactions:
eu4_675.png

Martin Luther finding followers in unexpected places.

(they probably got the Weeds in the Garden event, then protestant zealots, and broke to them)

• 5Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Oh, how the mighty have fallen... Once-great Ming, reduced to an OPM and a tributary of Chagatai. And... they're Sikh now?

20200919205701_1.jpg

20200919205704_1.jpg

Later on they became Sunni, and have now reclaimed a handful of provinces since Shun has been getting wrecked. Their time will come again soon - they're now bordering my vassals.

• 5Like
Reactions:
I'm a little concerned by my ally's grasp of geography:
At France.jpg

That's like the coast of Brazil; a little warmer than l'Antarctique . . .

And yes that little round thingy beside the Imperial Eagle indicates the Russians are having their revolution two centuries early . . .

• 2Like
Reactions: