The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The pope decided to relaunch the crusades. After a long and hard fought war he decided that the best custodian for the holy city was "norulertitle Baldwin VI". How mistaken the pope was however, when it turned out that Baldwin VI was a bit of an anarchist proclaiming to rule with "no governemnt".
Norulertitle.jpg

• 7Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
Prince of the Republic

Prince of the Republic.png

• 5Like
Reactions:
When you're desperately waiting for a female heir to finish that Mary of Lotharingia achievement (already tried to name the male heirs Marie, didn't work ;)) and instead you get this:

1596917765123.png

Guess he is accidentally going to drown in the baptism font like his 3 older brothers before :eek:

• 1Like
Reactions:
When you're desperately waiting for a female heir to finish that Mary of Lotharingia achievement (already tried to name the male heirs Marie, didn't work ;)) and instead you get this:

Guess he is accidentally going to drown in the baptism font like his 3 older brothers before :eek:

Such high child mortality in eu4:s time framme. Very tragic.

If you want some help with the achivement: Get yourself a consort namned Marie and have her become regent by killing off heirs. It works.

• 1Like
Reactions:
1596975610836.png

Thats one pretty good AI NOGAI. Didnt interact with them until now, when I realized that having them border me (Bukhara is my tributary and just lost a war to nogai) actually triggers the unguarded nomadic frontier disaster.
1596976327142.png

The development however is kinda similar to my own and not the 723 of nogai. Guess thats because I started as a steppe nomad and now the game thinks I´m still one.

• 4Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
1597016365528.png

1. AI Wallachia is now the new Moldavia
2. A mega France that has an enclave within England. Yeah, I have no idea either...
3. Netherlands repeating history and invading England for a second time.
4. Nice little Sligo p in the north.
5. Denmark trying to go for it's own baltic nostrum', has provinces within Bradenburg and is about to annex Sweden.
6. Also a Lithuania that somehow managed to fight Muscovy alone and gain provinces with no Poland personal union/alliance.

1597016606598.png

Also cute little Scotland except its not Scotland

1597016676355.png

Also I know this isn't as weird but woah, colourful :3

• 4Like
Reactions:
Maybe not rare, but I see this first time...
Livonian Order passing on it's theocracy government to released principalities of Pskov, Tver, Odoyev... Also Metropolia would be more natural name
Europa Universalis IV_22.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: