The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
AI Austria/Empreror using his PU-cb on Bohemia...you do not often see that!

KI-Ösis.jpg

But, what?
Making Bohemia their PU but also forcing them to release Opole?

Is it a bad move to weaken them or was this a 200IQ play to have one more nation in the HRE? :D

• 1Like
Reactions:
AI Austria/Empreror using his PU-cb on Bohemia...you do not often see that!

View attachment 603175

But, what?
Making Bohemia their PU but also forcing them to release Opole?

Is it a bad move to weaken them or was this a 200IQ play to have one more nation in the HRE? :D
Honestly, it's not that stupid. Opole would be a (almost) 100% save from conquest nation in the HRE. There are not that many princes that give you IA without you ever having to worry about them being annexed or annexing other princes. Cilly being the only starting one (from Austria's perspective)

AI Castille going for world conquest apparently :
1595854649407.png

1595854862715.png

They got a PU over Portugal, then inherited them around 1600, when the whole new world was theirs. also just noticed that denmark actually survived, kept his subject and destroyed Russia, which is also pretty rare. I guess the ottomans being contained by small knights on their islands helped change the balance of power :)

• 2Like
Reactions:
1595884716328.png

I regret going Junker Stratocracy. I thought the Leader stats were supposed to be based on Pips?

• 4Haha
Reactions:
20200626161150_1.jpg

Hainaut owns Paris. Pity it didn't last..

20200702163759_1.jpg

Goat skull heretics...?

20200727132541_1.jpg

Cilli is not being silly. Pity Ottomans carved them up after this...

• 5Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
@Groogy are you sure it is supposed to be like that? Also I'm tired that Imperial Incidents are joke. Voting and result flickering each day. Especially for peasant thing. They SHOUD have some cooldown.

20200728174939_1.jpg

20200728181513_1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions:
@Groogy are you sure it is supposed to be like that? Also I'm tired that Imperial Incidents are joke. Voting and result flickering each day. Especially for peasant thing. They SHOUD have some cooldown.

View attachment 603582

View attachment 603586
Maybe I should try voting for concilatory next time.. Every time I vote for harsh, there is a harsh majority, but all choice are done for concilatory...

Maybe I should try voting for concilatory next time.. Every time I vote for harsh, there is a harsh majority, but all choice are done for concilatory...

Well it kinda work in imperial incidents if you rival emperor he try to vote opposite. But Franse is papal controller and my ally, and vote for conciliatory but still pass harsh choices. It makes no sense at all!

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Well it kinda work in imperial incidents if you rival emperor he try to vote opposite. But Franse is papal controller and my ally, and vote for conciliatory but still pass harsh choices. It makes no sense at all!
It might actually be inverted... Vatican was Papal controller. Who is supposed to like harsh, right? Allied to me (Knights to Jerusalem) for a century. Haven't had a catholic rival for a while. No AE with catholics. Liberator of the holy lands. Clear majority for harsh... Still not taking those reforms...

It might actually be inverted... Vatican was Papal controller. Who is supposed to like harsh, right? Allied to me (Knights to Jerusalem) for a century. Haven't had a catholic rival for a while. No AE with catholics. Liberator of the holy lands. Clear majority for harsh... Still not taking those reforms...

Honestly I don't know for sure how it work in irl catolic world. But in game if majority of cardinals and papal controller go conciliatory all four choises shoud not be harsh, right? What the point of "voting" then for dozen games in new patch all go at complite RNG? It even worse then totaly pure democratic election in my country. :oops:

• 1Haha
Reactions: