The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Okay I found my old post. It was the transfer cb exploit.

Release or force-vassalize a nation your target would be domineering towards.
Take your vassal and hug it. Tell it how special it is. Slap your dynasty on its throne and check heir claim strength.

If it's medium or high, enjoy sitting around fiddling your thumbs. You need low.
Thankfully putting your ruler on their chair lowered legitimacy to 20. Once their ruler dies their heir is bound to have a weak claim.

If you get a weak claim from the start, rejoice! Now kick that bastard child out of your house.

Claim throne immediately. Wait until your enemy vassalizes your former vassal.

Entertain yourself by staring out the window and contemplating existence. Not yours, but rather the existence of existence. It's essential for the exploit to work, trust me, I exist.

Once your former vassal found a new overlord you can declare on him with claim throne cb. Overlord gets called in (obviously) and the cb gets transferred to him.

Congratulations! You can force union on your former vassal's overlord!

• 4Haha
Reactions:
When you learn from the Habsburgs, everything stays within the family ;)

Habsburg.jpg

eu4_610.png

Novgorod with the diplomatic power move - Ottos aren't even rivalling Muscovy. (Not that it helped - the Ottomans dishonored the defensive CtA in 1467 already)

eu4_613.png

Salé, capital province of Salé, has been raided by Salé.

• 4Like
  • 4Haha
Reactions:
Need to see your Europe in detail, that seems juicy.

• 1Like
Reactions:
View attachment 594209
Salé, capital province of Salé, has been raided by Salé.

"look men! Naples is controlling a province we can raid! Time for some payback! Prepare to disembark!"

using that screenie to reply to "conversations that must have happened in eu4" thread

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Bukhara is not that uncommon. It's a formable from Uzbek who decided to sedentarize and become a regular Sunni state instead of a Horde. I'd say I see it 5-10% of the games.

Reactions:
In my "Mary of Lotharingia" Campaign I had an unusually looking North America.
Note: Besides France all the colonizers where untouched and did quite well but the big 4 natives band together and fend them off.

Marie.JPG

• 2Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
In my "Mary of Lotharingia" Campaign I had an unusually looking North America.
Note: Besides France all the colonizers where untouched and did quite well but the big 4 natives band together and fend them off.
This happens because colonial nations go bankrupt all the time. It is a pretty sight nevertheless

Reactions: