The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
d861d0a40dc67085031d676e3a041336.jpg

Wtf that Morocco, Venice and Burgundy ? You had nothing to do with it ? That's awesome.

690Plgu.png

EcA2J2V.png

This may explain why these things happened.
emX7j70.png

HA silly barbarians
SR1g5VU.jpg

sadly scooterland cannot form GB since france owns london

despite its exile, england lives on; ever scheming to reclaim its ancestral heartland...rule britannia!

E2I3ukM.jpg

Last edited:
C53CB8BE99C07ADBB44CDDA1D5123D85AFA56759

You know it will be a BAD day if a siege ticks up to 100%
It's a worse day if you get disease outbreak afterwards (the 100% is a lie, it's never above 93%). But I'm pretty sure you screenshot is kind of fake. You took over the siege from the rebels, right? So rather a good than a bad day.

Last edited:
It's a worse day if you get disease outbreak afterwards (the 100% is a lie, it's never above 93%). But I'm pretty sure you screenshot is kind of fake. You took over the siege from the rebels, right? No rather a good than a bad day.
taking into account he has full armies on siege and near it, don't think it's likely that happened, unless he somehow replenished in 1 tick.

Those 0-regiment-armies used to happen to me fairly frequently. As best as I could tell, they happen when you click the reorganize unit button (the two green arrows) and then close the interface without actually transferring any regiments to the right side. That right army then sometimes (?) perists with zero regiments. Since they annoyed me, I never do that anymore, so I haven't had it happen to me in a long time.
I knew they would get black-flagged (as in your screenshot), but I never knew they provided access? Would almost make sense to try to reliably produce them since they literally cost nothing.
If you wan to get rid of them: Sometimes you can disband them, but the best method that always works is parking another army there and merging the two.

Those 0-regiment-armies used to happen to me fairly frequently. As best as I could tell, they happen when you click the reorganize unit button (the two green arrows) and then close the interface without actually transferring any regiments to the right side. That right army then sometimes (?) perists with zero regiments. Since they annoyed me, I never do that anymore, so I haven't had it happen to me in a long time.
I knew they would get black-flagged (as in your screenshot), but I never knew they provided access? Would almost make sense to try to reliably produce them since they literally cost nothing.
If you wan to get rid of them: Sometimes you can disband them, but the best method that always works is parking another army there and merging the two.
Well, they don't provide access, but you can't cancel the access you got and I'm not sure if the AI could have canceled it. I had a good relationship with Florence and later had no real need to pass through there. By the way, I guessed that you could merge it with another army, but like I said, didn't pass through and I didn't need the extra relations slot as I didn't need many allies, so I didn't really want to lose time on experimenting.

Well, they don't provide access, but you can't cancel the access you got and I'm not sure if the AI could have canceled it.
Ah, thank you for the clarification. That still has it's uses (forcing a rival to grant you access indefinitely come to mind), but is much less useful. A single unit would do the same, you can't go to war with them on a whim since you can't cancel the access treaty and the taken-up slot probably hurts in the long run. Still quite interesting!

3F826FC607FE9F256E757932C747B25BF6CA1083

Anyone that can come with a good explanation as of why Spain (who have been in my PU for the last 51 years) got this random claim? I've only had One war with Ottomans and that doesn't line up with the time they got to have gotten the claim in question