The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't know the calculations but in that same campaign Austria had the option and chose not to contest my PU over Brandenburg, so they do sometimes chose not to push it. I've also seen it a lot in some byz practice campaigns when I was trying for an early PU over Imereti; generally what would happen there is if the PU fires while I'm at peace Georgia has the option and declines to contest, but if I'm at war with the Ottomans Georgia'll declare.

HIDDEN.png

Tchatagataï be like

SYjcki6qBpK6BbMZoR9eD3.jpg

• 9Haha
Reactions:
FB_IMG_1658193394041.jpg

Three enemies sharing same province. And the fun part was that these are yesterday's war allies, marching united against me, but after I removed the Khmer they got attacked by surviving Thai

• 2Like
Reactions:
20220718222759_1.jpg

I think this is the weirdest Burgundian inheritance I've seen.

Burgundy somehow lost its PU on Holland, not sure how, and decided to get it back by attacking into the empire....

Next thing I saw was this ridiculousness....

• 10Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
If you look closely, it looks like Granada owns La Mancha. I was super intrigued, but I figured it was some weird border fluke or a graphical thing, Plus, Castille was not on my radar at all so I forgot about it...
20220711170126_1.jpg

Turns out, Granada was one province away from reforming Andalusia.
20220711195632_1.jpg

• 5Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Byzantium replacing the Knights

Screenshot (2153).png

• 4Haha
  • 2Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
You guys remember the Benavides dynasty that ruled western Europe ? (Provence, Scotland, England, France, Castile, Portugal are all independant nations sharing the same unknown dynasty)

benavides.png

Last edited:
  • 8Like
Reactions:
I think Pahang is a small kingdom by Malacca. Looks like the war between GB and Pahang is over and those troops are walking back to Ivory Coast.

If the AI used a transport fleet, it would take half the time to get there, but it also lose half the manpower from attrition.
Yeah, probably so, and that's why the colonial missions are so bad for the European powers. Why should France be fighting BENGAL if their nearest port is in Ghana? Or in this case GB fighting in Malasia when their port is in Cameroon? The awarded claims in SEA and India never lead to imperialism, just wasted troops and neverending stalemates, from my experience. This GB doesn't own the Isle of Man, but there he is wasting away for nothing halfway across the globe. Castille/Spain are the only colonizers able to do anything, and thats bc of the Americas and their penchant to colonize the Indian Ocean isles.

Reactions: