The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Not strange per se, more that I finally learned how to abuse the attrition system to cause the Ottomans (military hegemon) to lose a war to Cyprus nad have over a good chunk of Greence :D

results.jpg

WarStats.jpg

• 2Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
Why would the Commonwealth, which dominates Eastern Europe, want to closen ties with an OPM? Wouldn’t they rather have a Valois or something?
It's not the Commonwealth that's doing the voting, though. It's the individual members of the Sejm, whose interests may or may not align with that of the nation as a whole.

• 1Like
Reactions:
It's not the Commonwealth that's doing the voting, though. It's the individual members of the Sejm, whose interests may or may not align with that of the nation as a whole.
Red Hawk’s Cilli video helps me figure it out; Cilli is just so diplo-focused that they can get anyone to be their pal. But it doesn’t really matter; I won’t be attacking any Christian for decades.

I banished Genoa to Crimea with two provinces left. A few decades later and he's actually made an impressive comback. Should I be worried? Genoese never forget. Genoese never forgive.

1652378804436.png

• 8Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
eu4_10.png

A independent Canada who is allied to Austria (also Friesian America).

eu4_2.png

They even expanded.

Edit: Finished the game, so I decided to check out the timeline.
eu4_12.png

Turns out the Isles colonized Canada.

Last edited:
  • 5Love
  • 3Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Oh really Ayutthaya? You randomly broke our alliance over rivals and now you suddendly want me back. I wonder why you think you need my soldiers in the near future. You made your bed, now lie in it!

1652642669049.png

• 11Haha
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Typical "when i play somewhere outside of Europe scenario."
Some highlights: France was for 50% of the game (after I could see europe) HRE emperor until in the 1780s when Brandeburg snatched the crown, GB has an hungarian dinasty on their throne, and Austria went revolutionary, triggered a massive coalition, and got balkanized.

yZONtP7.png

• 12Like
Reactions:
Typical "when i play somewhere outside of Europe scenario."
Some highlights: France was for 50% of the game (after I could see europe) HRE emperor until in the 1780s when Brandeburg snatched the crown, GB has an hungarian dinasty on their throne, and Austria went revolutionary, triggered a massive coalition, and got balkanized.

yZONtP7.png
DULKADIR.

• 5Love
  • 2Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions: