The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In 1.31.3, observer game, Portugal was always independent.

So, one off event or the new Portugal AI path?

eu4_9.png

Portugal does have a colonial subject in Brazil and Caraibas. Castile was very slow to start colonizing, GB is in Mexico and Columbia. Spain is also in Columbia and have 4 builtup colonies in Brazil.

Wow! Very kind of my advisors.

20210516115213_1.jpg

Guess a competitive education pays off!

20210516215935_1.jpg

And, voila! My first ever 6-6-6 ruler:

20210516215952_1.jpg

The heir was in fact a 6-4-6 before the event, so it was very lucky. Unfortunately, I'm probably going to have to abandon this game - Castile got the Iberian Wedding and alliances with both England and France.

• 3Like
Reactions:

View attachment 720476

View attachment 720478

View attachment 720480

The heir was in fact a 6-4-6 before the event, so it was very lucky. Unfortunately, I'm probably going to have to abandon this game - Castile got the Iberian Wedding and alliances with both England and France.
Colonize or go for western africa, grow there and have a 60 galleys and a heavy flagship does the trick...

Colonize or go for western africa, grow there and have a 60 galleys and a heavy flagship does the trick...
That is the plan - I need the Morocco achievement anyway - but I worry that the delay in breaking Spain/Portugal might make a one faith run very difficult.

Nothing wrong with this picture, right?
20210521161516_1.jpg

Last edited:
  • 8Haha
  • 3Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Getting ready to fulfill the ambitions of Charlemagne's proposed marriage to Empress Irene and thus reuniting the Roman Empires.

View attachment 720476

View attachment 720478

View attachment 720480

Don't! Get stronger, expand elsewhere, grab Ottomans as an ally, and bait Castile and their allies to traverse the strait and gnash every landing they'll try to make (unless they try and take the panoramic route through Egypt).

They'll run out of manpower somehow, make sure to have a bigger navy, and nit pick their navy, and I'm sure you can manage to do it <3

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
fully occupied spanish empire as ottos then...

Screenshot (1487) (2jpg).jpg

... checked how many troops he has left from ledger out of curious...

Screenshot (1488) (2jpg).jpg

338K !!!! really??? switched to spain from console:

yeap thats the reason LOL

Screenshot (1491) (2jpg).jpgScreenshot (1490) (2jpg).jpgScreenshot (1492) (2jpg).jpg

Last edited:
  • 11Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions: