The Obligatory CK3 Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
They just... gave up.

CK3- Motto 11.png

• 12Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Are ben levi a starting dynasty or custom? Also what tenets did you pick for your religion
I should be clear that my main line wasn't Zhengyi. I custom made a Rabbinic Ashkenazi count of Ghazza under the Abbasids. I'm not very imaginative with names, so I just named the dynasty after the starting character - Levi Ben Levi.

As for the religion, I only got around to reforming fairly late in (after those screenshots) because I finally got tired of dealing with pluralism. It was the culture stuff I really screwed around with since that hadn't been in the game the last time I played. Only the Strong + mubarizun + cataphracts + camelries in every available province for extra knights is pret-ty good.

20220413204148_1.jpg

Felt like I was playing a Jewish Sparta.

Reactions:
I won three Excaliburs in a battle in England, but I already had one. So now my throne room can look like this:
9CA37798EE815A95F80CEB22AD4B83F779981DDF

• 4Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
I won three Excaliburs in a battle in England, but I already had one. So now my throne room can look like this:
9CA37798EE815A95F80CEB22AD4B83F779981DDF

Listen: Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords
is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power
derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some... farcical
aquatic ceremony!

• 4Like
Reactions:
you can have 6 of them ;) where are the missing 2 :p?

Reactions:
"For the third night in a row", we were in this inn drinking beer, my friend Count Lingvenis and I, me comfortably seated, him in his cage, when we noticed this waitress...

20220509221713_1.jpg

• 9Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
1652468377885.png

The game felt it was critically important to inform me that the Irish were attacking!

...My enemies.

...Which is exactly what allies are supposed to do.

...Bloody Irish!

*Disclaimer: No offense intended against the Irish by the adjective bloody, I'm sure their hemoglobin levels are well within acceptable parameters.