The Obligatory CK3 Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Also REALLY beware the ugly trait. Two generations later they lost it, but due how DNA in game works they still all look like this:

20210327125855_1.jpg

She looks like the tiny alien from the first Men in Black movie...

• 6Haha
Reactions:
Also REALLY beware the ugly trait. Two generations later they lost it, but due how DNA in game works they still all look like this:

20210327125855_1.jpg
Her late husband looks like he's saying, "Thank you, death."

• 5Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Yes, my first thought when I see him would be that he's a rather delicate looking... maybe's trying to over compensate.
73090D431C5490F4D645B74BDD3EB3267082C81D

• 7Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Her late husband looks like he's saying, "Thank you, death."
"I now accept the sweet embrace of Death... I'm not going to challenge him to a game of chess."

• 1Haha
Reactions:
I think i just found a most perfect, literal personification of this entire game. Drunken, naked, paranoid, sadistic, lunatic evil maniac. Behold, a CRUSADER KING:

20210402154243_1.jpg

• 12Haha
  • 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
The Jomsvikings are asking me for a barony right next to the Pope. Sure, why not. :D

DDC283EF18851721B12E72D250D06408CF4B2C63

Right next to the Arch Heathen himself. Perfect for keeping an eye on him and his shiny, shiny stuff.

• 4Haha
Reactions:
The Jomsvikings are asking me for a barony right next to the Pope. Sure, why not. :D

"Oh hello, man in funny hat and very expensive robes. We are the Jomsvikings, do you perhaps have a while to listen about our lords and saviours, the Aesir, while in the meantime my men loot everything that isn't bolted too hard?"

• 6Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Pirvu peasant leader rebelled against his liege along his fellow country men, a mutiny. He was successful what should he call his newfound land? mutiny,muteh, MUTENIA!
brilliant sir Pirvu

1617487149704.png

• 4Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Really this impresses Emperor of six empires?

View attachment 700811
It is not the tilte that impresses, but the person.
And a wide hip was the beauty ideal for european women back in those days. It was seen as a sign of fertility.
Being obeses? It showed that you could afford to spend a lot on food (indeed it still does to this day in japan).
Gout was know as "the rich mans disease" for a reason.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Tbh this event is quite creepy when pops up for relatively young character because usually proposed lover is quite old :D
"The heart has reasons, that reason can not know."

• 3Haha
Reactions:
I suppose that at least she didn't call him "that peasant"...
159AEA5C5C4BC8924F5C3A8A7468C4EED2D5B1B3

(dang context-sensitive grammar...)

• 5Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Is this a coincidence or are the people at paradox laughing their asses off? Game of thrones House bolton? & ramsay with his dogs.

ive found Halfdan Svarti before with a house motto something along the lines of "we carve runes of xxxx" so i obviously thought it was Halfdan the black, because svarti means black. but i think it was randomly generated and pure coincidence as ive never found him again
1617583153950.png

• 2Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions: