The Obligatory CK3 Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Your excommunicated, incestuous, adulterous king with one county and no gold is in two wars! I don't rate his chances of hanging on to his kingdom for long :p
I didn't even realize he only had one county :p. I'm in India and had nothing to do with any of this.

Five personality traits on the homosexual Abbasid emperor with lover's pox
5 personalitly traits.png

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Some random person: "how are you?"
Imperator Luigi III 'the All-Consuming': "Well, I'm only obese and have cancer at 64 years of age, so I'd say I'm doing good"
1659284973120.png

Beyond that, this is my first character this game not called "The Great". I started as Louis "the Younger" and re-formed the HRE, so was called "the Great", then my son, Louis II 'the Great', hit max prestige to earn his moniker, as did his son Montefeltrano 'the Great'. Well, my current son and heir is a kin-slaying murderer so at least I probably don't have to look forward to Imperator Luigi IV 'the Great'.

This map is a bit insane with two ai formed empires and the Sultanate of Anatolia, also Vidlist got reformed by Lithuania. Carpathia will most likely reform Taltoist and half of Russia is that too. Kazaria was that weird Siberian religion so there's a lot of that as well. The Karlings are also the leader of the Byzantines and have almost no land anywhere else, Francia was formed by a dynasty that starts as a duke in Lorraine.
This map is insane.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
This map is a bit insane with two ai formed empires and the Sultanate of Anatolia, also Vidlist got reformed by Lithuania. Carpathia will most likely reform Taltoist and half of Russia is that too. Kazaria was that weird Siberian religion so there's a lot of that as well. The Karlings are also the leader of the Byzantines and have almost no land anywhere else, Francia was formed by a dynasty that starts as a duke in Lorraine.
Religion map mode could be interesting. Are you Friuli?

Religion map mode could be interesting. Are you Friuli?
Yeah my plan was to from the Archduchy but the HRE needs to be a thing for that and well yeah. I'm going to put up what the map looks like now seeing as how Its very different. Also something that I thought was interesting but totally seemed like something a player would do was that they swapped to catholic through their decision and went feudal and then lost a claimant war and went back to their old faith but still kept feudal.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
looks much less interesting once Francia died and Carpathia's in the middle of dying
normal.png

Religus.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
I was playing in Africa (for Noboby Comes to Fika) and out of nowhere I scrolled up to Europe to see if anything weird had happened.
You can say that again, Bogomilist England and Germany, spreading into Denmark, and an Apostolic Byzantium (though I've seen the latter happening before, but I think never this successfully).
15AA47377BEB6D40813112C9DA33ED3CBF3F5B85

• 3Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
What in the commando is this? I play on Xbox Series X, I assume nude mode is a mod or did they put this in a DLC?
On the PC, this happens if your religion has the Natual Primitivism tenet. Adamitism is the one religion that has it, but it's a popular enough selection for a custom faith.

You can find it in a couple other places. Jain faiths tend to have Naked Priests, which causes court chaplains and characters with high Zeal to go nude. A Lunatic ruler might declare everyone should go nude, causing all courtiers to take No Raiment (which oddly persists even after they leave court). On rare occasions, a Court Jester will steal another courtier's clothing, giving the one courtier a No Raiment modifier.

I don't know if the console version of the game allows for this, however; Xbox might not allow it.

• 1Like
Reactions:
nice_priest.png

@pdx you really need to work on proper priesthood representation. I know I know - such thing can happen from time to time, but I just broke with Rome to get EVIL FREAKING ATHEIST as a head of faith.
PS: Try to imagine this person IRL...scholarly fat dwarf who hates everyone around him becoming head of newly reformed faith of Iberia....

• 3Haha
Reactions:
What in the commando is this? I play on Xbox Series X, I assume nude mode is a mod or did they put this in a DLC?

I was referring to this in above post. sorry

I'm playing with mods. Even with mods from the site I can't mention here ;)
But having your characters naked except for some headgarments and feag leaves is already in the base game:
@WJS already explained it.
I reformed a pagan faith (Tengri) and added the needed tenet to be nude.
As you play on console, I highly doubt you will ever see a nude religion in your game.

Reactions:
View attachment 867416

@pdx you really need to work on proper priesthood representation. I know I know - such thing can happen from time to time, but I just broke with Rome to get EVIL FREAKING ATHEIST as a head of faith.
PS: Try to imagine this person IRL...scholarly fat dwarf who hates everyone around him becoming head of newly reformed faith of Iberia....
44 learning and 15 intrigue, clearly smart enough to plot