The Obligatory CK3 Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
that be a good point but she is also a witch :)
All my family members are witches as I make sure they get educated by a witch.
Let's be real here. The weirdest thing about this is the existence of an Indo-Norse woman ten years after the start date. Although I suspect that is your doing?
well yeah they are my family. I really like the culture tradition Culinary Artists and you can only get it from 2 cultures in India. And it is way to expensive to add via reformation/divergence. So where ever I choose to play I start with the Oriya culture. Then farm about 5K prestige and Diverge my culture adding in Only the Strong & Khadga Puja traditions

I made one of my sons join the church.
For some reason, he ended up inheriting land and making a landed theocracy, which from my experience, is VERY rare outside of the Pope.
Anyway, as he was landed, he got married and having kids.
BUT due to him being a bishop ALL his courtiers wear religious clothing. His wife is dressed as a nun, his son is dressed as a mini-bishop.
Even his later daughter ended up dressed as a toddler nun. Very cute.
20200909172448_1.jpg

• 5Like
  • 4Haha
Reactions:
I kill my entire village Including my wife and her 2 kids and I only get 123 stress gain, but resetting my perks (I have 2) will cause me 125 stress. Develop Capitol event from being Dilligent adds 98 stress. Hell even random people dying who I didn't even know were my friends can cause like 60 Stress. But slaughtering my whole village is only 123 stress :)

20220523161253_1.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
I made one of my sons join the church.
For some reason, he ended up inheriting land and making a landed theocracy, which from my experience, is VERY rare outside of the Pope.
Anyway, as he was landed, he got married and having kids.
BUT due to him being a bishop ALL his courtiers wear religious clothing. His wife is dressed as a nun, his son is dressed as a mini-bishop.
Even his later daughter ended up dressed as a toddler nun. Very cute.
View attachment 838698
Its rare cuz theres few bishops at game start and its hard to make new ones

Poor King of Polabia! A group of vassals have no confidence in him, and want the kingdom handed over to King Burislav of Bohemia!

But the King of Polabia has assistance! From King Burislav of Bohemia! He'll put those vassals in their place!

1653419779561.png

• 15Haha
Reactions:
So my daughter the shieldmaiden wants to challenge herself to become a shieldmaiden:

2022_05_27_2.png

And she only has a 40% chance of beating herself? You'd think she would be evenly matched against herself. Self-defeating, indeed.

• 6Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
My wife and I don't speak each others language, so see how surprised we were when I went on a pilgrimage to Jerusalem.

pilgrimage.jpg

• 14Haha
  • 3Like
Reactions:
I'm playing the Hudids of Zaragoza, and at one point, I lose a Mufti and get Czcibór. He's got great learning, so I accept him, and I don't let the fact he's a Quick Incestuous Polish Physician get in the way.

I then become the King of Aragon, and my first court event is everyone laughing and ridiculing my Incestuous advisor. Never mind that he has no family, he's just Incestuous. Okay, fine, I sigh and imprison him for his crimes, and a new Allamah is generated--and he's another Quick Incestuous Polish Physician.

1654205551315.png

• 10Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions: