The Obligatory CK3 Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
bioweapon.png

• 11Haha
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Despite being a Herbivore, the Hippo is the large land animal with the most killed humans per year. A estimated 500 per year in Africa alone. They are just that territorial!
Wich puts them ahead of Lions or Crododiles, wich might actually want to eat you.

Very few Hippo related deaths out of Africa.

The stats I'm reading say 500 deaths from Hippo but 1000 from Crocs, per year.

Horses kill a lot of people too, and this is worse in times and places where they're the main form of transport.

Reactions:
The stats I'm reading say 500 deaths from Hippo but 1000 from Crocs, per year.
The 500 hipp deaths are in Africa alone.
The crocs have 1000 attacks worldwide, not deaths. And deadliness varries by species.

People that think Hippos are less dangerous then Lions or Crodociles jsut becasuse they are Herbivores, are the first ones have have their skull smushed into the ground by a territroail Hippo.
"Do not defy the Hippopatamus" are very wise words.

• 1Like
Reactions:
"Do not defy the Hippopatamus" are very wise words.
Bit of an odd choice for a set of house words, though. What's next? "Don't run with scissors," "Cook your food properly all the way through," and "Drink responsibly" ? :D

• 6Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Bit of an odd choice for a set of house words, though. What's next? "Don't run with scissors," "Cook your food properly all the way through," and "Drink responsibly" ? :D

"Do not eat yellow snow"

It's "Watch out where the Huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow now."
None of those problems will come charging out of the underbrush because they think you are to close (<1km) and end up walking over and/or sitting on your face.;)

I mean would "the wind does not respect a fool" be a fitting house motto?
Because that is kinda what it boils down to.

Reactions:
None of those problems will come charging out of the underbrush because they think you are to close (<1km) and end up walking over and/or sitting on your face.;)

I mean would "the wind does not respect a fool" be a fitting house motto?
Because that is kinda what it boils down to.
Don't look at me. I was just quoting Frank Zappa...

• 2Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Ottarr: I’m fighting for you and you aren’t even here! With you we could have won!
2020_11_16_9.png

Guðmundr: Sure, just call me when you're done.
2020_11_16_10.png

Haukr: A bunch of fools...
2020_11_16_8.png

Last edited:
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Just 48 shades of Mongolia to go.

I like your Imperial Crown a lot more than the Default one. Was it Modded?
Not modded, but it might be additional content, in the Holy Roman Empire/Abbasid clothing pack. It's the Jeweled Crown, towards the bottom of the Headgear list.

I agree, it looks better than the default imperial crown.

Reactions:
Not modded, but it might be additional content, in the Holy Roman Empire/Abbasid clothing pack. It's the Jeweled Crown, towards the bottom of the Headgear list.

I agree, it looks better than the default imperial crown.
It's certainly not in the Headwear List in my Game...