• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Playing as an Eastern Empire with an elderly celibate ruler and figured, hey why not marry the Latin Empress. Sure her territory is literally just a few counties in the middle of Finland but it's not like I'm having any more kids anyway, so what's the harm? Naturally, she decided to have an affair. My character figured it out, but I chose not to denounce her. The knowledge was leaked anyway, yet for some reason, her child is still considered a member of my dynasty even though he has no relation to it whatsoever.

Screen1.png

Screen2.png

• 2Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I am fairly sure Persians should not produce children that look like ... I don't know, like what's the graphical culture of these children?

1684829206038.png
1684829496871.png
1684829337288.png
1684829477254.png

Oh, and I'd appreciate anyone who tells me where to find a coa mod for Muslims and Mazdans. Vanilla is just so bland in terms of their coa variety...

Oh, and I'd appreciate anyone who tells me where to find a coa mod for Muslims and Mazdans. Vanilla is just so bland in terms of their coa variety...
You can always try Patrum Scuta. It's certainly different to vanilla - but whether you prefer it or not is mostly down to personal taste.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I am fairly sure Persians should not produce children that look like ... I don't know, like what's the graphical culture of these children?

View attachment 986836View attachment 986840View attachment 986837View attachment 986839

Depends on who they mate with. If you haven't turned off AI Seduction in the game rules then it is extremely common for most characters to have children with randoms of all sorts of races, resulting in very diverse offspring.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Depends on who they mate with. If you haven't turned off AI Seduction in the game rules then it is extremely common for most characters to have children with randoms of all sorts of races, resulting in very diverse offspring.
I think it's some buggy "defaulting" because both of these children born 'only to the father' clearly share the same non-Persian graphical culture. The one of the stand-in 'mother' who doesn't show up in-game when generating these children.
You can always try Patrum Scuta. It's certainly different to vanilla - but whether you prefer it or not is mostly down to personal taste.
Thanks, I'll check it out.

• 4Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
A Mihranid Armenian, who is not a Sayyid, who is secretly a believer in some Miaphysite heresy, is caliph. Oh how the Arabs have fallen.
I wouldn't be so sure. :)

Also:
Quite successful crusader king, who conquer Saxony, and immediately inherit Poland, Lithuania and Pommerania and create Wendish Empire (a quite rare thing in my games)
ck2_340.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
A Mihranid Armenian, who is not a Sayyid, who is secretly a believer in some Miaphysite heresy, is caliph. Oh how the Arabs have fallen.
It's over, the east has fallen
Millions must die

Took bad chances at duel to remove craven. For the first time ever, another commander jumped in when it was actually useful, saving my life instead of just killsteal.
Habitually check tooltip, he did well, good, good. Habitually click his portrait.. wait.
ck2_111.pngck2_112.png
RIP

• 3Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Took bad chances at duel to remove craven. For the first time ever, another commander jumped in when it was actually useful, saving my life instead of just killsteal.
Habitually check tooltip, he did well, good, good. Habitually click his portrait.. wait.
View attachment 1008041View attachment 1008042
RIP
I think there is a bug where dead people can still join battlefield duels. Maybe he saved you from beyond the grave.

• 2Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions: