• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Interviewer: So, Mr Gzi, you just formed a brotherhood of the most zealous and dedicated Tengri warriors?
Warchief Gzi: Yes.
Interviewer: And your goal is to defend all followers of the one true religion - Tengri?
Interviewer: And all other religions are villainous heathens?
Interviewer: And you are a devout Catholic?
Interviewer: Isn't this a contradiction?
Warchief Gzi: No.
Interviewer: ...

20220109015557_1.jpg

• 20Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
So what's the deal with all the Catholic one-eyed adventuring celibate genius mastermind theologian faithful servants??

Do these guys come from some kind of event similar to the traveling merchant that leaves behind a eunuch?

DA6A9BD347BD5F5E62170DE5788CD0AE1C534496

Last edited:
  • 2Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
So what's the deal with all the Catholic one-eyed adventuring celibate genius mastermind theologian faithful servants??

Do these guys come from some kind of event similar to the traveling merchant that leaves behind a eunuch?

What oddly specific traits. Some decent advisors in there though.

My immediate guess is generated court physicians. Do you have Reaper's Due?

Reactions:
My immediate guess is generated court physicians. Do you have Reaper's Due?
I do. :) I think I might pay for my next court physician. Right now it's my genius Chancellor/Heir/Designated Regent and that is a LOT of trust to put into a guy who gets the throne when I die.

[edit] Now that I think about it I started this game before I bought the DLC. Maybe that has something to do with it.

What makes it even better is that I recently finished binging DS9 on Netflix.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I don't get what we are looking at here.

Reactions:
No holder, but there is income and expenditure.
Oh yeah, that's weird. I wonder if it just saves the data that was current at the time of destruction when a title is destroyed?

I was just starting up a continuation of my King Konan of Brittany campaign. It has been sometime since I played and I reviewed the characters to remember what was going on. I had totally forgotten that my King Konan "The Lecher" lived up to his name...26 children by 20 mothers. I think that is my personal best. His successor was the oldest legitimized bastard, Rodoald "The Chaste."

ck2_1.jpg

Last edited:
  • 3Love
  • 2Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I think it can happen if the emepror is homosexual too.

Reactions:
View attachment 757121
A wandering warrior of great reknown, uh-huh.

View attachment 757122
That's a very impressive beard for a sixteen-year-old!

Or maybe his renown comes from being alive on a battlefield despite the blindness?

I realized looking at these two messages that the most likely explanation for the renowned warrior is this: he is a Jedi.

There you have it, the first documented Jedi in the CK2 world. I’m sure that I am right….