• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We civilized muslim won't do that frankish barbarian tricks, why is this event triggered for me?
I've checked event 77002 is with religion_group = christian, and no mods related to this file. Is my CK2 gone insane?
ck2_279.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
We civilized muslim won't do that frankish barbarian tricks, why is this event triggered for me?
I've checked event 77002 is with religion_group = christian, and no mods related to this file. Is my CK2 gone insane?
Do you maybe have some Christian vassals? I don't know if that would cause the event to fire for you, but it's the first thing I can think of, other than an bug.

Reactions:
It's a province event, not a character event. It can happen to you as long as you have a single province that's Christian in your demesne.

Reactions:
Two inbred children who are related to each other... All four of the boy's grandparents are of the same dynasty, as are both the girl's grandmothers.
Oh, ok. How can you tell? All the grandparents look unique to me, and I can't see any further than that.

I don't get it?

The kids are close relatives, and they're both already inbred anyway. Basically it looks like the AI is trying to make a Russian Carlos III.

EDIT: ninja'd.

Two inbred children who are related to each other... All four of the boy's grandparents are of the same dynasty, as are both the girl's grandmothers.
Oh, ok. How can you tell? All the grandparents look unique to me, and I can't see any further than that.
The kids are close relatives, and they're both already inbred anyway. Basically it looks like the AI is trying to make a Russian Carlos III.

EDIT: ninja'd.
I totally missed that they are both Inbred... Now things are making more sense to me, thanks. :D

Can anyone explain this?

1602232496692.png

1602232504664.png

He founded a Child of Destiny bloodline only in his 50s, and only *after* conquering the Abbasid empire as a claimant (not to mention dying two months later, and having stats that--while really good--aren't exactly Destiny Good). That's not how the Child of Destiny event should work, is it??

Probably an event war.
It is, and even he won the war. His old lady is not able to urusp the title. Gender blocks.
What map mod is this? Big fan of it.
Not sure what part of map mod you say, but if you're speaking of map graphic mod, it's Flat and Opaque Map Mod.
As the map itself, it's my own Performance map. Both of them are available on Steam Workshop

Last edited: