• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The game's only been running for a year! How are you so far in debt?

My best guess: he got a ton of money from something, then got an event which required him to pay X years income for the outcome he wanted - while the game still considered the ton of money he got to be part of his income for that year. I've seen weird numbers for "annual" income due to one-time things like inheritance, and it usually takes a little while for it to recalculate. If an event fired in the meantime...

Huh, really? Didn't know that was how it worked.

Feels like I've seen some rulers start without a 'crowned' trait also, which...still shouldn't cost 4k gold by any means, right?

I've had a bug recently causing an AI to fall -17000 in debt, but that was me abusing it, for over a year.
Honestly no idea what might have caused this. He's not on business focus either, which has the events that can cost a lot of money and can be picked even with no funds.

He could have hired a smith for 2000 as he's an emperor, but then the AI should not voluntarily do that when not able to afford for what I know so yeah

2020-08-04.png

My son "helped" the smith at 1 year old!

• 2Like
Reactions:
Brave Shah Lionheart he died clutching to his heart, there was a cat that really was gone...

/

High Chief Vsevolod is definitely a bit late for that indeed, not early

I wonder what, exactly, is the basis for her nickname? The hunchback? Craven, deceitful, paranoid? The zunist/iqta combo? The utter lack of any stat points that don't involve potential violence?

ck2_47.png

What does the future of the Slavic faith hold, given that it was reformed by a pox-ridden lunatic?

ck2_39.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
View attachment 607815
Is this what happens when the Crusade winner has already converted to Islam?
The papacy got the KoJ
Yeah the Papacy seizes target lands if no valid beneficial characters available.
IIRC, in the script comment, it said "give lands to the Grand Master of a Holy Order" but it's just not working as designed. Daily oversights of Paradox...