• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Cursed Infidels!
1595567733152.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
20200725145614_1.jpg

Not strange per se. Just thought it was rather funny. I can almost build my own Jesus. I have his foreskin, his robe, the crown of thorns and two nails from the cross (one in the Lombard crown)

• 3Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
20200706141019_1.jpg

No, this doesn't make any more sense in context.

20200709132934_1.jpg

How many counties is the Count Count of? Too many to count.

20200712212634_1.jpg

The AI being even dumber than usual. It seems they were letting themselves be conquered because they couldn't comprehend that 16,000 men could not fit on one boat.

20200705114231_1.jpg

What a hypocrite.

• 2Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
View attachment 602915

No, this doesn't make any more sense in context.

Clearly the AI was trying for the Aladdin achievement, but took a wrong turn, and then just gave up on it.

View attachment 602916

How many counties is the Count Count of? Too many to count.

Aww, poor count, can't form a duchy because his liege is a duke, probably can't go for an independence war because his levy is so reduced due to being over the demesne limit... He's stuck!

Plus he’s Salian?? As in, the dynasty of Holy Roman Emperors, right? Dude’s a long way from home...

The CoA is a random one though so it might be just a random roll for the same dynasty name.

Reactions:
As he got his own new bloodline, you definitely wanna make him have kids though!
ck2_308.png

You right but I just change succession to primo...
Also his rulership not lasted long. Five years after coronation he lost all lands and half-face to Sunni Caliph in Jihad only to had the latter lost it to Aztecs Invasion another five years later.
I gave him a duchy. Son after all.

• 2Like
Reactions:
ck2_309.png

And that's not an end.
After the death of 'Angel of Jerusalem' Pope again have declared a crusade to Holy lands.
And his bastard son has returned on father's throne.
For now...

• 2Like
Reactions:
Meanwhile Ioustinos installed totally not secretly his son in Rome as his Top Priest (only to abandon christiany the very same day). The young man overexceeds any expectations and shares his liege's opinion of the rest of the clergy.
So much that he started to antagonize and duel his cardinals right away.
Can't think of a better man for the job.

6f2d7ae9d42bd93a9cfde165d2d0a3cf.png

• 2Like
Reactions: